NFL's "Bad Boys" They all Wanna wear Orange & Blue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL's "Bad Boys" They all Wanna wear Orange & Blue"

Is it me or is it that all the "Bad Boys" of the NFL wanna be Broncos? After being embarassed last season T.O wanted to be here, Old Romo a few years ago (I loved him though), Moss (he's just being subtle about it, but after both games he complains about being unhappy http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2661433), etc.....

Could it be we have a great organization and these guys want to win? What is it that intrugies them about our team?
    #swapping

Originally posted by flosstein
    Is it me or is it that all the "Bad Boys" of the NFL wanna be Broncos? After being embarassed last season T.O wanted to be here, Old Romo a few years ago (I loved him though), Moss (he's just being subtle about it, but after both games he complains about being unhappy http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2661433), etc.....

Could it be we have a great organization and these guys want to win? What is it that intrugies them about our team?
    .........Stability
    sigpic

Comment

our greatness...of course
      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        If not for the obvious money concerns, it wouldn't kill me to have Moss here. For all the trouble he made in Minnesota, he's been a good teammate and a hard worker in Oakland, and it's easy to see why he's frustrated.

Personally, I'm with you. I think he is still twice the Vertical Recv that A.L ever would be. and as a veteran his attitude has changed. He's extremely team oriented, but if you played for a team that always found a way to lose (even when you have 3 takeaways :brick how woul u feel? But alas we know Al Davis would never let that deal happen :hammer:
        #swapping

Comment

i would never want moss....then we would have to share the ball with him and javon otherwise those 2 will throw a fit
          "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
            i would never want moss....then we would have to share the ball with him and javon otherwise those 2 will throw a fit
            I don't think so. Maybe in years past with Moss. He knows his role. He wants to make plays and that's all Javon wants is to make plays. No one complains about that when they're winning. He knows what he's capable of and his role. He's a Vert/ "Big Play" recv and Javon is an every down recv who can make a "Play Big." Huge difference between the 2 they would compliment each other like Harrison/Wayne, Housmanzada(however it's spelled)/Chad. I believe that it would be the same glove if Lelie would've stayed only more potent. The down side is that the GREAT R.O.D would be a 3rd down recv if he does not retire.
            #swapping

Comment

Wait...Moss wanted to be in Denver?!
              I never heard about it. I know Owens love our organization's winning stability and money stability.
              XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

I guess I have reading comprehension issues, because I saw absolutely nothing in that link that even remotely hinted at Moss wanting to be a Bronco. Where do you come up with this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Lachlan
                  I guess I have reading comprehension issues, because I saw absolutely nothing in that link that even remotely hinted at Moss wanting to be a Bronco. Where do you come up with this crap?
                  It was purely hypothetical. I just noticed that he only complained about being unhappy after the 2 losses to Denver. And with that to me I feel that it's a subtle cry for help from the Trade or FA gods. He sees our system I know he's envious of the success that JWalk is having(since JWalk was labeled damaged goods due to his attitude). Now whether it transpires or not, it's just a conversation of opinion on matters other than Jake/Jay or Coyer,etc..... I'm not wishing him here or trashing our current WR's just stating my opinion. If that's okay :thumb:
                  #swapping

Comment

It was purely hypothetical. I just noticed that he only complained about being unhappy after the 2 losses to Denver. And with that to me I feel that it's a subtle cry for help from the Trade or FA gods. He sees our system I know he's envious of the success that JWalk is having(since JWalk was labeled damaged goods due to his attitude). Now whether it transpires or not, it's just a conversation of opinion on matters other than Jake/Jay or Coyer,etc..... I'm not wishing him here or trashing our current WR's just stating my opinion. If that's okay :thumb:
                    Moss is a whiny, selfish, football-dropping has-been. He was absolutely awful against Seattle, and positively invisible against us last week. He should be unhappy, but mostly with himself. Look at his demeanor on the bench, pretty much laying down and moping.... No leadership AT ALL. He is the perfect Raider, which is why he should NEVER become a Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                      If not for the obvious money concerns, it wouldn't kill me to have Moss here. For all the trouble he made in Minnesota, he's been a good teammate and a hard worker in Oakland, and it's easy to see why he's frustrated.

I would like Moss as well but I don't think he'd be happy at #2 hehe
                      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

He got frustrated because he got owned by Champ

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
                          He got frustrated because he got owned by Champ
                          If you can't beat him, then join him.
                          XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Working...
                          X