Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Possible we could play 4 Primetime Games in a row??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it Possible we could play 4 Primetime Games in a row??

    i was looking at the schedules and we play:

    Chargers(SNF)
    Chiefs(Turkey game)
    Seahawks(best game that week IMO)
    Chargers( would they show both Charger games on NBC??)

    i think the seahawks game should be on SNF!
    but i dont know about the last Charger game!

    theres other notible games that week!

    but wouldnt it be pretty crazyish if we played 4 in a row?

  • #2
    That would be strange indeed.....but as far as the primetime game against the chefs, it will be only veiwed on TV by 237 people worldwide....stupid NFL network. :hammer:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sneakers
      That would be strange indeed.....but as far as the primetime game against the chefs, it will be only veiwed on TV by 237 people worldwide....stupid NFL network. :hammer:
      HAHA 237 ppl!

      unless u have tickets like me

      it will get viewed by more! lol

      but that is dumb about the NFL NETWORK!

      i have it but my mom doesnt let me watch TV in the room its on much

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sneakers
        That would be strange indeed.....but as far as the primetime game against the chefs, it will be only veiwed on TV by 237 people worldwide....stupid NFL network. :hammer:
        Don't forget about everyone in the Denver area, seeing as it'll be broadcast here like Monday Night games are, on a local channel.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
          HAHA 237 ppl!

          unless u have tickets like me

          it will get viewed by more! lol

          but that is dumb about the NFL NETWORK!

          i have it but my mom doesnt let me watch TV in the room its on much

          Yeah, pretty soon football is going to be like big boxing matches where everything is pay-per-view. In the year 2012 you will be able to watch the Broncos for $19.95 per game, and $29.95 per game for "premium" games! What will they think of next?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sneakers
            Yeah, pretty soon football is going to be like big boxing matches where everything is pay-per-view. In the year 2012 you will be able to watch the Broncos for $19.95 per game, and $29.95 per game for "premium" games! What will they think of next?
            Now that would ReALLY SUCK!!

            a while back i was thinking the Superbowl would be on Payperview for liek 50 bucks or so!

            but watching Broncos games for that much would So Agrivate me!

            Wow!

            im going to bed before i get more mad! lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Looks like congress is upset about missing the broncos too! http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2662146

              Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

              Comment


              • #8
                That would be pretty cool. I love to see games on NBC well expect Maddens voice :brick:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Honestly I am suprised that more of the cable companies don't carry the NFL Network.

                  I have Comcast and everyone down here gets it. Although it is a problem this year, it seems like a pretty shrewd move by the NFL.

                  There will be so much pressure by the fans to the cable companies, they will be forced to add it to the cable package. That will equal alot more cash for the NFL (like they need it!!).
                  My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



                  Adopted by: and

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The NFL is under contract with the major networks for anywhere from the next 6 to 8 years, so it is not like there are going to be any drastic changes any time soon. If your local Cable company doesn't have NFL network, you can alway dump them and switch to Direct TV and Dish network both carry the NFL network, and you don't have to subscribe to a premium package to get it.

                    The NFL doesn't get better by staying the same, they are exporing new alternatives.

                    This is all easy for me to say, I have Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Broncos done

                      Back to the original question.

                      The Broncos/Hawks game can not be in PrimeTime. Denver has already filled the limit on the number of times (5) a team can be on primetime in a season.
                      NE, OAK, BAL, SD, KC.
                      sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
                      Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think there is a 5 game limit on primetime games... meaning that the Thanksgiving night game will be our 5th.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Champs Chumps
                          Back to the original question.

                          The Broncos/Hawks game can not be in PrimeTime. Denver has already filled the limit on the number of times (5) a team can be on primetime in a season.
                          NE, OAK, BAL, SD, KC.
                          Of course the divisional playoffs always have that Saturday night game (remember last year vs. New England???) and the Super Bowl is in Prime Time as well, so here's to #6 and #7

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            id love for Denver to play in primetime.....

                            they have won (and dominated) all their primetime games this year.....
                            "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

                            sigpic
                            -The best in the business-

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just to let everyone know the Seahawk game will be a nationally televised game as part of Fox's double header package.
                              Last edited by Hypnotic; 11-15-2006, 06:39 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X