Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italianmobstr7
    replied
    for all the people wanting/thinking we're wearing the all orange, we're not. I like them a lot too, but we will NOT be wearing alternate orange jerseys this year. I believe we'll wear the all blue uni's tonight. It seems that's the trend for our prime time home games this year. We're 2-0 in them, so hopefully we'll be 3-0 in them after tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Im not really a fan of the blue on blue uni's. They're ok i guess but the blue on white and Orange on white rule everything!

Leave a comment:

• HORSEPOWER 56
    replied
    Originally posted by BarkdogRX7
    Yeah dude, I think we need to get over the superstition that we lose in te Orange jerseys. We need to start a new one and rock them! Maybe we'll wear em on Turkey Day

We are not scheduled to wear the Alternate Orange Jerseys at all this year. As a matter of fact, we haven't worn them since the game in your sig (the loss in the snow to Jokeland). The team hates them because we've NEVER won in them. The players are superstitious so I wouldn't plan on seeing them for awhile, unfortunately. I like them, too. I LOVE THE BLUE PANTS! That Uni is Sharp!

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    Where oh where have the blue pants gone. I would also like to see them (wear) them.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    Yeah dude, I think we need to get over the superstition that we lose in te Orange jerseys. We need to start a new one and rock them! Maybe we'll wear em on Turkey Day

Leave a comment:

• SSGTWC
    replied
    I too would like to see the all blue uniforms!

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    The blue pants make me happy. They look really awesome and they are lucky!

Leave a comment:

• The Executioner
    replied
    We only lost one time to the pats when Plummer was injured when we wear the blue pants. Blue pants ftw!! Especially this game decided the winner of the AFC West.

Leave a comment:

• broncobuss
    replied
    I would rather them wear the orange jerseys!

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush4082
    replied
    Blue Pants

I would love to see us where our blue pants tonite.The blue on blue combination looks awesome and we are 2-0 this year in our blues.
    I know it wont happen this year but I would love to see us where our orange jerseys with blue pants.Of course that is if we havent thrown out our orange jerseys after losses to the Colts in 02 and the Raiders in 04.

Im looking forward to a great game tonite. I hope that we can keep Tomlinson out of the end zone and if we done I dare say we will come out victorious!This is the biggest game of the sseason thus far!

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanatic56
    It doesnt matter which color of pants the Donks where, they will still lose....flamer
    ................ :nono:

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by gaberox
    That would have been sweet.They are missing the boat by not wearing them at least once every year.There are a lot of disapointed fans.
    I know..........I love those uni's. Once a year is a definate must for those. I havent seen the Broncos wear those since I think either 01 or 02 during thanksgiving against the cowboys I think. :brick:

Leave a comment:

• Fanatic56
    replied
    Originally posted by VADER72
    I really hope we wear our blue pants Sunday night. Looks great when we do.
    It doesnt matter which color of pants the Donks where, they will still lose....flamer

Leave a comment:

• gaberox
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze
    I know what you mean. At the begining of the year, I'd hoped this year they'd wear the throwback uni's for thanksgiving but, they didnt sign up for them.......
    That would have been sweet.They are missing the boat by not wearing them at least once every year.There are a lot of disapointed fans.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by gaberox
    I have to admit Im a little heartbroken that there is no chance of us wearing orange.
    I know what you mean. At the begining of the year, I'd hoped this year they'd wear the throwback uni's for thanksgiving but, they didnt sign up for them.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X