Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remember the days when denver went 13-0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojo0730
    Yeah, I remember Elway throwing a hail mary in that game, but not the Giants...

Who was the Giants quarterback in that game? I can't remember his name...

I'm going by memory here-was it Kent Graham?

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer
      and then the Giants got lucky with a hail marry pass to end the streak. That 13-0 Broncos team was by far better than this year or last years Colts!

That team was a GREAT team! The year we beat the Packers in the Super Bowl I thought that we were a very good team. This year I thought that we were a great team. To lose only 2 games all year and win the Super Bowl was one heck of an accomplishment!

Comment

Yeah I think anyone who was there watching every game and old enough to remember became slightly spoiled after that season. It was only natural, considering how we completely dominated every game, short of two, and coasted through the playoffs (short of a slight scare against the Jets, but we still wound up winning that game convincingly).

I don't think there's ever going to be a Broncos team quite like that one again, at least in my lifetime.
        sigpic

Comment

That team won 18 games in a row between 97 and 98.
          Thanks to Dennis Green we missed out on a great Super Bowl between Minnesota and Denver.That would have been an all time classic. Two of the highest scoring teams in NFL history.Denver scored like 500 points and Minnesota scored around 580
          A Mile High Salute to the greatest Broncos fan of them all.Tim"Barrelman"McKernan,you have given us so many wonderful memories seeing you in the stands of all the Denver Broncos games over the years supporting the team that we all love

LETS WIN ONE SUNDAY FOR THE BARRELMAN! You will be missed

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush4082
            That team won 18 games in a row between 97 and 98.
            Thanks to Dennis Green we missed out on a great Super Bowl between Minnesota and Denver.That would have been an all time classic. Two of the highest scoring teams in NFL history.Denver scored like 500 points and Minnesota scored around 580
            Not to mention that the Vikings also went 15-1 that season.

That would have been one great super bowl. Unfortunately, for football fans in general, we got stuck with a total domination (good for Broncos fans ).

Comment

Originally posted by AntiSteeler
              .....If so, then it matters if you do good enough, in the Regular season to Get to the playoffs, right?
              as long as you do just enough to squeak into the playoffs such as the steelers did last year, yes

Comment

Working...
              X