No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler Vandy Highlight Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notice, two of those teams Cutler beat on road...

two come from behind wins against Wake Forest and Arkansas..... those teams didn't lose anyone and are doing pretty damn well this season and Cutler made some nasty throws in spite a very loud Fayetteville and pretty loud Winston Salem crowd(not an SEC atmosphere although). If you want to see sweet high lights: go to www.vucommodores.com and go to 2005 Football page and they have the five best plays of last season posted with some honorable mention ones and needless to say Jay is in most of them. The Florida game is where he showed his stuff IMO.....second most points ever scored by an opponent in the swamp. Last year, Vandy was only down 6-3 going into the 4th quarter against freaking LSU and Cutler was taking hits Leinart could only dream of taking. Not only was he taking them, he was bouncing right back up and was the only reason that game was close for a while. Here is a direct link to the archives of the 04 and 05 season happenings....including Cutler's decision to come back for his senior year, check him out at SEC media days and watch Bobby Johnson's conferences about how he was able to turn the offense over to Jay and let him produce the 7th best season in SEC history....at Vandy!
    Last edited by Earl10Dores; 11-27-2006, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
      The visor would prevent a defense from reading the QB's eyes. I wonder why more QBs don't wear one
      because you have to have a doctors note...no really it is a rule...oops I see that AussieBronco9 beat me to it...sorry.
      Last edited by Bronco4l1fe; 11-27-2006, 11:15 AM.
      Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Working...
      X