Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 needs some :p

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Nope - she can get it anytime she wants

Kind of like the huskies wins v. duke

Comment

keep on.......and your going to get it!! just like all the chief fans that talk smack after last years win...then they got there as$ handed to them!

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Count me in

I was wondering if I could RSVP right now also before I have to go to work today.

Do you know where it's at or is that in the RSVP email you reply to me with?

Let me know all of the details and I hope to have a blast.

Comment

Dragon....you can RSVP right here...actually, you just did. I will IM you with the details...

Comment

Does anybody know the details of the draft party?

Where is it at?
              What time does it start and end?
              Do I need to dress up?

If possible, I would like to attend.

Thanks.

Comment

TOMORROW'S DRAFT PARTY - The Details...

As Jerry Maguire once said...

"Who's coming with me? Who's coming with me??"

Here is the info on tomorrow's 2004 NFL Draft Day Party for anyone 21+ that would like to attend...it'll be alot of fun.

DETAILS:

The party will be held at The Penthouse Club and kicks off at 11am. The Penthouse Club is Denver's newest and finest establishments to catch pro sports, great food, music and...beautiful "scenery" during commercials. It's located on Virgina, a block East of Colorado Blvd (just past the Target Store).

The club has 4 big plasma screen tvs and one HUGE projection screen that can be seen from anywhere in the place.

The party includes:
                FREE cover for all Broncomania members

FREE game day buffet (brats, dogs & fries)

Draft-pick giveaways (Broncos gear) to members guessing the most correct draft pick-to-team picks

VIP Suite giveaway for draft day (these are suites located in the club itself...not Mile High)

**Beer/drinks are available at the bar (but not free)

This will be the first of many parties I will be throwing during the 2004/2005 pre-season and regular season. It's a great way for Broncomania members to meet up and have a great time.

RSVP to this thread if you would like to attend. Hope to see y'all there!!!

Comment

Wow a draft party at a Club. Ummm I like. Am I invited? I'm 21+.

Comment

If you're in Denver, or can be in Denver tmrw, I'm guessing you are, since it says "all members of the website..."

I dunno if we're gonna make it or not...
                    Other half has class all day, I'm supposed to be there with him, but I'm prolly gonna skip out & go get my hair done...I can be such a girl sometimes! LOL

Comment

Re: TOMORROW'S DRAFT PARTY - The Details...

Originally posted by TxBroncoFan
                      for anyone 21+ that would like to attend.
                      ugh, i dont wanna come to your party anyway.

LOL

Comment

Wow you guys should have been there. Club was great and I got $50 for guessing that we would pick DJ Williams. And guys didn't I say that Shannahan would pick Defense when in doubt.

Comment

Did he forget to mention to the ladies its a strip club?
                          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X