Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colts Fan Here: Good Luck Against Chargers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts Fan Here: Good Luck Against Chargers!

Hey everyone: I'm not trying to troll, here. I engaged with some of you in some good-natured, respectful "smack" and poetry writing before the Broncs/Colts game a few weeks ago.

Wanted to tell you all that you guys are by far amongst the classiest, most knowledgeable, goon-natured fans out there. Want to wish you good luck against the Chargers and please knock out LT--not for good--just for the season, so he doesn't run up, like, 700 yards and 5 touchdowns on the Colts run defense when we play them in the playoffs. Or, maybe we'll be playing you again. I'm sure you are all just DYING to come back to the RCA Dome in January, huh? Especially Darrent Williams. The thought of that fast track in the RCA Dome might give him fits. Anyway, I'm sure ya'll aren't thinking about that right now. Focus on those Chargers. They are hot right now, but I have no doubt that you can sit them down and shut them up.

Anyway, God bless ya'll in Denver and have a great, injury-free, game on Sunday. Cath ya later. BTW how'd ya'll like that catch by MH against New England?

Later,
    IndyShane

First you are talking about knocking LT out for the season then you wish us an injury free game...How does that work?
    Denver Broncos 101

Comment

Broncos_101:

I wished The BRONCOS an injury-free game. LT plays for the CHARGERS, not the Broncos. Say it with me, now, Broncos_101, . . . . LT plays for the . . . . anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? The CHARGERS. That's right.

***?

Comment

Well I assume you're kidding about getting LT injured because it's horrible to wish for an injury to any player, even if they happen to be perhaps the best offensive weapon there is.
        sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Maybe Indyshane wishes LT a minor version of turf toe or something.

Its nothing major but can slow down a player's production at times.

James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by IndyShane
            Broncos_101:

I wished The BRONCOS an injury-free game. LT plays for the CHARGERS, not the Broncos. Say it with me, now, Broncos_101, . . . . LT plays for the . . . . anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? The CHARGERS. That's right.

***?
            It's not unusual at all... actually rather common... for fans to wish for an injury free game for both sides. Actually, it's the classy thing to do.

I don't have a problem with you wishing us to knock him out for the year... some people just think like that...

Please refrain though in the future from insulting other members, whether or not it's semi-veiled.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyShane
              Hey everyone: I'm not trying to troll, here. I engaged with some of you in some good-natured, respectful "smack" and poetry writing before the Broncs/Colts game a few weeks ago.

Wanted to tell you all that you guys are by far amongst the classiest, most knowledgeable, goon-natured fans out there. Want to wish you good luck against the Chargers and please knock out LT--not for good--just for the season, so he doesn't run up, like, 700 yards and 5 touchdowns on the Colts run defense when we play them in the playoffs. Or, maybe we'll be playing you again. I'm sure you are all just DYING to come back to the RCA Dome in January, huh? Especially Darrent Williams. The thought of that fast track in the RCA Dome might give him fits. Anyway, I'm sure ya'll aren't thinking about that right now. Focus on those Chargers. They are hot right now, but I have no doubt that you can sit them down and shut them up.

Anyway, God bless ya'll in Denver and have a great, injury-free, game on Sunday. Cath ya later. BTW how'd ya'll like that catch by MH against New England?

Later,
              IndyShane
              goon natured? why you son of a....just joking, pretty funny typo though

Comment

OK, Guys, I was JOKING about LT and the injury. I would not wish an injury on anyone, especially a good person like LT. If anything, this was an underhanded diss on MY team, recognizing how soft our run defense is. I certainly don't want to see anyone injured. I want the Colts to beat teams at their best. We all know that, if the Colts were to go to the Superbowl this year (and that is a BIG "if" . . .) and if we were to beat the Chargers on the way, and if LTwere out, then we went on, then the Peyton Manning haters would say "oh, ok I guess he CAN win the big one, but he still sucks because LT didn't play in that one game in 2006 in the playoffs, blah blah blah . . . ."

Hey Red 19: thanks for pointing out the typo. That's pretty funny! FYI, I actually did mean "good" not "goon." Also, I meant to say "catch ya later," NOT "CATH ya later." That' probably an even worse typo, in my opinion!

Didn't mean to cause a fuss. Just wanted to have fun with some good fans. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Comment

I figured you were joking, from my experiences Indy fans are generally some of the best in the league. Thanks for the kind words, and I hope we sit them down and shut them up (and Micheal Irvin) for good. I just hope come January 21st, the Broncos will be playing the Colts, here or there. Best of luck to Indy for the rest of the season, and if we see you in the playoffs, enjoy the game. Cant say good luck, but Im sure it'll be a classic.

Whales ****** aint got nothin for the Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                    I figured you were joking, from my experiences Indy fans are generally some of the best in the league. Thanks for the kind words, and I hope we sit them down and shut them up (and Micheal Irvin) for good. I just hope come January 21st, the Broncos will be playing the Colts, here or there. Best of luck to Indy for the rest of the season, and if we see you in the playoffs, enjoy the game. Cant say good luck, but Im sure it'll be a classic.

Whales ****** aint got nothin for the Broncos!
                    I'm kinda glad I don't get espn because I'd probably be throwing stuff around because of stupid **** Irvin. ESPN for the love of god fire that clown.
                    A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Thnx for the good luck

LT is scary good, but I would be drooling over what Manning should be able to do against that Charger secondary.....

Hopefully it'll be us that wins the West and meets you in the AFC Championship, but the again if I were you I'd be drooling over what Manning could do against our secondary.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by Nas
                        Thnx for the good luck

LT is scary good, but I would be drooling over what Manning should be able to do against that Charger secondary.....

Hopefully it'll be us that wins the West and meets you in the AFC Championship, but the again if I were you I'd be drooling over what Manning could do against our secondary.

lol, true. We had an off day, and we all know it.

Comment

Thanks IndyShane...some people are so...touchy. cheers and hope to see you again come January.

Comment

We will win this game against the Chargers.
                            We will see you Colts on AFC Championship this January.
                            XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Don't worry IndyShane, you won't have to worry about playing the Bolts in the playoffs....we will take care of them during the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                              X