Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colts Fan Here: Good Luck Against Chargers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Bronco fans .....I'm a little new at this but I have posted before. I'll improve as I continue. I am a Charger fan and yes the Chargers might just have to show up for the game, a silly detail considering that the Broncs own the Bolts like no other matchup out there. I agree it'll be tough for the Chargers but remember there will be second game off that mountain...The elevation gives any athlete an advantage, especially a running sport like football. anyway there will be no alibis after the game. But it does make for some pretty weird baseball.....I bet golf is a trip up there too.....

Comment

Originally posted by IndyShane
      Hey everyone: I'm not trying to troll, here. I engaged with some of you in some good-natured, respectful "smack" and poetry writing before the Broncs/Colts game a few weeks ago.

Wanted to tell you all that you guys are by far amongst the classiest, most knowledgeable, goon-natured fans out there. Want to wish you good luck against the Chargers and please knock out LT--not for good--just for the season, so he doesn't run up, like, 700 yards and 5 touchdowns on the Colts run defense when we play them in the playoffs. Or, maybe we'll be playing you again. I'm sure you are all just DYING to come back to the RCA Dome in January, huh? Especially Darrent Williams. The thought of that fast track in the RCA Dome might give him fits. Anyway, I'm sure ya'll aren't thinking about that right now. Focus on those Chargers. They are hot right now, but I have no doubt that you can sit them down and shut them up.

Anyway, God bless ya'll in Denver and have a great, injury-free, game on Sunday. Cath ya later. BTW how'd ya'll like that catch by MH against New England?

Later,
      IndyShane

HAHAHAHAHA, Like I said earlier, this proves it perfectly for me. The San Diego Chargers are the only team that has a chance of beating Indianapolis.
      Even their fans know it.

Cant you guys see this is a back handed complemet??? They would rather face you in the playoffs then us!!!
      Last edited by SDERA; 11-18-2006, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA
        HAHAHAHAHA, Like I said earlier, this proves it perfectly for me. The San Diego Chargers are the only team that has a chance of beating Indianapolis.
        Even their fans know it.

Cant you guys see this is a back handed complemet??? They would rather face you in the playoffs then us!!!
        Boy...that IndyShane sure got us good with that subtle mockery. I bet no one noticed that... :thumb:

Especially when it's the main point of the initial (lighthearted) post...

C'mon, has the toxic miasma of LA moved that far south already? Why don't you just put on your boots so you can kick the cat when your dolts get punked.

Anyway, Indy, Broncs and chargers are three of the most potent AFC teams and I could see any of them playing in February...helluva game this should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawgdriver
          Boy...that IndyShane sure got us good with that subtle mockery. I bet no one noticed that... :thumb:

Especially when it's the main point of the initial (lighthearted) post...

C'mon, has the toxic miasma of LA moved that far south already? Why don't you just put on your boots so you can kick the cat when your dolts get punked.

Anyway, Indy, Broncs and chargers are three of the most potent AFC teams and I could see any of them playing in February...helluva game this should be.
          I read through the thread and you said what I was going to post.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA
            Even their fans know it.

I read through this thread too and THIS is what I was going to post

Comment

Originally posted by RiversWillOwnU
              I read through this thread too and THIS is what I was going to post
              Yes. For some reason you Chargers know how to beat them. We seem to have a problem with that.

Any hoodles, Broncos and Chargers don't involve Indiana.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

It's really simple:

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                Yes. For some reason you Chargers know how to beat them. We seem to have a problem with that.

Any hoodles, Broncos and Chargers don't involve Indiana.
                4 LBs+4 DBs+Indy passes more than they run=Indy loses. I'm nervous about this game, wherever it is, whomever the coaches are and whatever the history. Denver can win, Denver SHOULD win, but it all depends on which offense and which Plummer shows up for the game. We'll see what happens, and it's not the whole season, but one things for sure: somebody's gonna take a big step toward winning the division and positioning themselves among the elite in the AFC, in front of the whole country.
                SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                X