Post game rants---San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants---San Diego

With Tatum still nursing his 'wittle toeie', Mike Bell gets a chance to show he has arrived as a RB for the Broncos in a big game where they will need the running game. I personally see Mike as an ideal No.2 back, and feel we currently don't have the back we need for the futute on our roster, but tomorrow against the Chargers, Mike Bell gets his shot to prove me wrong.

Go get 'em Mike!

Here's to hoping Mikey gets a big chunk of yards tomorrow. :clap:

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Turf toe is actually a pretty serious injury... with a stupid name. But I don't blame him for not being able to play with that kind of problem.

I don't have confidence in Mike Bell at all... but here's to Mike having a GREAT game!!!

Comment

If mike bell gets considerable playing time, I see him doing good. He will be back this week fighting for his job against nash and cobbs.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
          If mike bell gets considerable playing time, I see him doing good. He will be back this week fighting for his job against nash and cobbs.
          and hopefully he's pissed! Go get em Mike!

Comment

GET 'EM MIKE!

sigpic

Comment

Tear it up Mikey!!

Comment

Mike Bell has to get off to a quick start; and put up some huge numbers tomorrow night for the Broncos to win. Here's to Mike finding and exploiting those cut back lanes, if he can do that it'll open up the bootleg allowing Plummer to play to his strengths...Take it to em' BRONCOS!

Comment

I hope he has a huge game....

Without coming out of the game every other play!

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
                    With Tatum still nursing his 'wittle toeie', Mike Bell gets a chance to show he has arrived as a RB for the Broncos in a big game where they will need the running game. I personally see Mike as an ideal No.2 back, and feel we currently don't have the back we need for the futute on our roster, but tomorrow against the Chargers, Mike Bell gets his shot to prove me wrong.

Go get 'em Mike!
                    Well, good luck to Mike Bell. He's facing a good defense that is very good at stopping the run.
                    I hope he does well and scores a couple times!
                    sigpic

Comment

the way for the broncos to beat the a 3-4 defense is to pund the ball right in their face, i dont think mike can do that as well- so go cobbs- yeah i am a cobbs fan, but in reality i would love to see mike tear it up
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
                        the way for the broncos to beat the a 3-4 defense is to pund the ball right in their face, i dont think mike can do that as well- so go cobbs- yeah i am a cobbs fan, but in reality i would love to see mike tear it up

DUDE.....when MB runs....if he sees that a takle is comin' up....he'll take it to you. He'll lower his head and lower the boom.

Come on Mike!!!! Tear it up against the Charge-ain'ts!!!

I have always rooted for MB to be the starter. I mean I'm a Denver-born boy, as was MB. I root for the Hometown heros....Chauncey B. the MVP, anyone?

Do it MIKE!!!! "Lower the Boom, you got ta lower the Boom!"

PEACE!!!

Comment

Right on Mike!
                          ive always liked him!

so hes starting then?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MindField

Go get 'em Mike!
                            You really have no clue what turf toe is do you? It is a joint injury . When the toe is slammed into the ground it is bent in a direction it shouldn't go. A bad case of Turf toe is just short of breaking the joint sometimes.

Because of the damage to the joint the foot swells up causing an uneven surface along with a very painful one.

I don't care what you say about Tatum's ability to be a starter or not, but I do not want to see another bonehead comment about turf toe.
                            Last edited by LoyalSoldier; 11-18-2006, 11:31 PM.
                            "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

seems to me and i know this won't be a popular idea.i think t.bell is the one playing himself out of denver.mike has given this dude every chance to take this job and make it his own,but tatum is to me always hurt.he even let m. anderson go same with reuben d. t.bell has done little for the rb position this year. :nono:
                              elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

Working...
                              X