Post game rants---San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clokwork orange
    yeah sometimes he audibles from a fumble to an interception.
    *LOL* oh my that is funny. I don't think that he can audible, cuz he sure can not see the WIDE open recievers down field...not that I could see any here lately, but he does not do well on the blitz either...I usually am yelling "RUN YOU DUMB A$$" about 2 seconds before he sees the problem...which usually he ends up on the ground. :brick:
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730
      Well, does anyone remember if Griese audibled at all? It's not something I normally pay attention to. I remember that Elway used to audible at least a few times during a game/season. Obviously, Peyton does it (or appears to do it anyway) like crazy. But it's just funny that I never see Jake do it.
      I don't remember Griese doing it at all, I think he was still in his learning stages, still geting used to the system as a starter when he got replaced....I have no idea just my thinking. I don't see Jake do it at all, and Elway did do it, but don't remember it too much.
      Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730
        I was just thinking about this last night, and wanted to get some of your thoughts. Does Jake ever audible a play at the line after he reads a defense? I can't think of a time I've seen him do it. Does Shanahan not let him, or does he just not prefer to change a play Shanahan has called?
        I read somewhere that Jake usually has the authority to change a bootleg to a run, or a run to a bootleg based on the pre-snap read. He doesnt do hot routes or anything from my knowledge.

There is a real answer for you, forget all these sarcastic posters
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Shanahan would problably cut Jake's balls off if he tried to audible.

Comment

Working...
          X