I love all of you......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love all of you......

Alright guys, todays the day, just wanted to stop by and say......

I love all you guys, I love this team, and we'll do good today.

Take care everyone, have a great time watching the game.
    sigpic

Yeah, we Bronco fans can get pretty emotional. Check out my Just Admit It Thread about being nervous today.

I will be following all my game day rituals except I think I may skip the nachos and go straight for the beer.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

And Mr. Toad's Wild Ride? LMAO I have road that at DisneyWorld.

sigpic

Comment

This place has been hostile for some time now.....

The thread was started for two things, to support our team today, and to let the animosity go for a while.

To remind us that we may be all diffrent, be from diffrent countries, belives, income brackets, races, ages, sexes.....

but we are all broncos fans.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coco

The thread was started for two things, to support our team today, and to let the animosity go for a while.

To remind us that we may be all diffrent, be from diffrent countries, belives, income brackets, races, ages, sexes.....

Hostile? That is putting it mildly. It has calmed down drastically in the last few weeks. QB debate seems to be the hottest topic, but since we are still winning, that has subsided somewhat.

And YES... We are ALL BRONCO FANS> If only everyone would realize that.

Kumbaya....

sigpic

Comment

Same to you!

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, regardless of the outcome, "it is what it is". No matter how hard we root for the team, destiny takes over, and if it's meant for us to win or lose, destiny is gonna happen. I think that we all LOVE this team SO MUCH that we root and cheer and hope with every fiber of our bodies and souls that it kills ya if they don't win, but you're flying high if they do! If we don't win, the truth of the matter is that it just shows us that we aren't at the very top level yet, that maybe we've got a little more work to do to be our best and "the" best. Either way, I hope that you enjoy the game also, and your sentiments were very kind...c'mon now, today's game is HUGE so GO BRONCOS!!! :clap:

Comment

*hug hug hug*

uh.....lol!
              "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
              -The best in the business-

Comment

awwww... so emotional....

To Broncos' Win!
                XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  Yeah, we Bronco fans can get pretty emotional. Check out my Just Admit It Thread about being nervous today.

I will be following all my game day rituals except I think I may skip the nachos and go straight for the beer.

I actually feel this same way!!!! I have a good feeling about the game though...The elevation in Denver will kill ya if ur not used to it... In any case, take some bolts out of the sky guys!!!
                  YOU gotta believe....I'm behind you JAY!!!!

Thx to Air7raid!!! U rock...

Comment

Good luck today Broncs against the Bolts.

Comment

Nice! You have a real positive attitude coco. Have fun today!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Coco! I have sent all my good thoughts and karma to all the Bronco players and coaches! To a fun, injury-free game!! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                        X