Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The teams to watch out for...

I believe they are as followed:

Redskins-Ol' Gibbs is back and he is no dummy. Already has Portis(grrr ) and has gotten Mark Brunell. I think within 2-3 years they will be in the Superbowl.

Cowboys-Wow. All that needs describe how they got in the playoffs. Parsells(spelling?) is the coach and their defence alone got them in the playoffs. Once they get a dominating offence they will probobly be 14-2 or 15-1.

Now the question is for the rest of you, whom do you think are the teams to keep an eye out for?

Those damn Cardinals...
    sigpic

Comment

Texans....i dont know, i just have a feelin that they'll do good

Comment

Why the Texans?

Comment

As much as I hate them, I think Oakland will be very improved with their two new dt's hurrying passers and stuffing the run, letting Woodson and Buchanon run wild. We'll still kick their a$$es but they should be a good team and one to watch out for.
          Rod Smith... most underrated receiver on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
            Those damn Cardinals...
            Yep...Scarry team, Anquan Boldin can single handly carry that offense, they just need to do something about that D...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddolak
              As much as I hate them, I think Oakland will be very improved with their two new dt's hurrying passers and stuffing the run, letting Woodson and Buchanon run wild. We'll still kick their a$$es but they should be a good team and one to watch out for.
              I really think it depends on who they get in the draft...if its Gallery, I think okay, probably another Orlando Pace...3-4 years to fully develop..but if they get MIke Williams or Larry Fitzgerald...that's when I get worried... Williams/Fitzgerald and Porter at WR's? a Scary thought..
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

dallas 14-2, 15-1? Seriously? They had a good year, but I didn't see that kind of domination coming from their team.

How do you figure that Gallery will take 3-4 years to develope??? He'll start right away...

you think Boldin makes the Cardinals scarey? He can carry the team by himself? You mean like Moss does in Minnesota? Pretty bold statement to make about a WR who had one good year, and isn't as good as Moss.

Comment

Re: The teams to watch out for...

Originally posted by wyoming2000
                  I believe they are as followed:

Redskins-Ol' Gibbs is back and he is no dummy. Already has Portis(grrr ) and has gotten Mark Brunell. I think within 2-3 years they will be in the Superbowl.

Cowboys-Wow. All that needs describe how they got in the playoffs. Parsells(spelling?) is the coach and their defence alone got them in the playoffs. Once they get a dominating offence they will probobly be 14-2 or 15-1.

Now the question is for the rest of you, whom do you think are the teams to keep an eye out for?
                  The Cowboys 14-2 or 15-1. Are you smoking something, and if you are pass it over this way. The Eagles and skins have made moves this offseason to make that division very competetive. No one will be going 14-2 or 15-1 anytime soon. That only happens when one team can completely dominate their own division.

The best prospect for a season like that (I hate to say this) is probably the Colts. They will be in a division with the titans (who lost a ton of talent), the Texans (not ready yet), and Jags (I think will be 2nd best in the division). But they should dominate those teams. They have a tough schedule outside the division but they have a good team. Bottom line is: the teams in weak divisions have the best chance to post those types of records.....

Comment

I dunno, the Titans should be alright. They have Mcnair, thats all they need.

The Texans, 8-8, maybe 9-7, but I dont think they'll make the play offs. But they keep getting better every year.

Jags- There gonna come out of the word this year I think. They had everything nesecary to build a nasty team last year, and I think there gonna be pretty damn good this year.

The colts, ****, the colts are gonna be nasty again. There offesnsive juggernaut status should carry over. There defense could be problematic for them. But we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                      dallas 14-2, 15-1? Seriously? They had a good year, but I didn't see that kind of domination coming from their team.

How do you figure that Gallery will take 3-4 years to develope??? He'll start right away...

you think Boldin makes the Cardinals scarey? He can carry the team by himself? You mean like Moss does in Minnesota? Pretty bold statement to make about a WR who had one good year, and isn't as good as Moss.
                      It is a bold statement.

However
                      The Cards will be pretty scary if they get Fitz to line up on the other side of Boldin in Denny Greens offense. Hell, they might not have to run it at all.

Comment

They got 10-6(I believe) with Quincey Carter as the qb. Once they get a good offence, they will be a dominating team.

The Colts will be a powerhouse team again, I agree. Oakland, might do good it depends how their teams works together I think.

Comment

i really think the broncos will be dominant in another year just because Shanny will pound his system into Jakes head and our "D" will be unpentrable. When you have a "D" like that then the Offense will feed off of that and put 30+ points up every game . My pick for the next few years dominance will be the Broncos.
                          Die Hard Broncos fan in Texas

Steve is tha man !!! The Lynch mob in effect !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seattle.

They're getting better and better - they have a great coach, a great running back, an improving defense, and they're due.
                            Winter is Coming!

Comment

Redskins should be dominant with all the talent they now have.
                              They almost seem like an all-star team. Portis, Brunell, Shawn Springs, Smoot, Arrington...I just wonder if the O-line will live up to the high expectations.

Comment

Working...
                              X