Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galloway up to 3.4 ypc in today's game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Re: Galloway update

Originally posted by Javalon
    Geez, I was hoping Galloway would do just a tad bit better in Europe. He got all the way up to 3.4 yards per carry in his game today. I think that's his best outing yet so maybe he's getting better???

Here's the game summary if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.nfleurope.com/stats/2004/...sco_stats.html
    :o

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    oh.. dam-it

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    a french beret? a trip to the Eifel Tower? a tour through Notre Dam?
    Wow! They have a dam named after our university?

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    a french beret? a trip to the Eifel Tower? a tour through Notre Dame?
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 05-11-2004, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    a European trip?

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    In case anybody still cares, Galloway rushed 5 times for 5 yards on Sunday. Of course, their entire team totalled 12 yards rushing. I wonder if Galloway is getting anything at all out of his NFL Europe experience.

Leave a comment:

• Greise Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofan303
    Are any of these games televised?
    i think they r iv seen 1 game.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Well, he's down to 2.1 ypc in his last game. Here's the link:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

I know this doesn't matter as much since we drafted Tatum Bell but I had hopes for this guy to be a pleasant surprise at running back. I know his line is porous but he has yet to have a decent game in NFL Europe.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Re: Galloway up to 3.4 ypc in today's game...

Originally posted by Javalon
    Geez, I was hoping Galloway would do just a tad bit better in Europe. He got all the way up to 3.4 yards per carry in his game today. I think that's his best outing yet so maybe he's getting better???

Here's the game summary if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.nfleurope.com/stats/2004/...sco_stats.html
    It looks like something for him to build on. However, if he only averages 12 carries a will that really show us what this guy is capable of?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStud102
    replied
    He looks bad...Like, really bad.....

Slow, sluggish, no moves, not breaking tackles....NO burst.....

I don't see him contributing much with Q, Hearst , and whoever we draft playing in front of him....

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
    They're on the NFL Network (DirecTV, but more coming soon, I guess).

I'm not impressed. The whole team (Scottish Claymores) looks horrible. They lost yesterday 3-0; and we're not talking the Ravens vs. the Bucs here. In the beginning I wanted to give him (Galloway) the benefit of the doubt, but I'm starting to think that if he was really good then he could do something about the inability of his team to move the football. He mostly splits the carries with another back, and from what I can tell, the other guy is a little better. Don't get me wrong - I want him to do well, and there's still time for him to do something, but so far I really don't like what I'm seeing.
    hmm...Direct Tv...dang, I'll stick with my comcast...but does he really look that bad? He had a lot of potential in Alabama before he got injured, he should of been a first round pick if he stayed healthy...

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by myoung
    I have picked them up and I think he looks horrible. I can't see him breaking any tackles and he looks slow. Hopefully it is just his horrible offensive line that is the majority of the problem...
    Thanks, that's the stuff I'm looking for... actually football players, not stats like Portis...but that's a bummer, I really thought he could of been a punisher, running people over and stuff..

Leave a comment:

• kcarr26
    replied
    im hoping it is the offensive line.

Leave a comment:

• antd700
    replied
    According to him, I think that I read this somewhere, he rehabbed for the entirety of last year. And yeah, it really doesn'tmatter what we, the fans think. But I have full confidence to the Broncos.

Finally the Claymores are HORRIBLE, simple attrocious. Ahmad is usually ised at the start of the game, wearing down the D then t'other RB comes in and picks up some easy gains vs a tired D.

As Winston Curchill once said "there are lies, damn lies, and worst of all statistics!"

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    I understand the guy is coming back from serious a serious knee injury. But what was he doing last year? Was he rehabbing the whole time or did he ever get well enough to practice with the Broncos?

It doesn't really matter if we, the fans, have patience with Galloway or not. What matters is how much patience the Broncos will have with him. Looks like he won't be on injured reserve this season so will the Broncos be willing to use a roster spot for him if he's not even looking good in NFL Europe? Will they cut him and then hope to sign him to the practice squad?

I would like to actually see one of the Claymores' games because the stats don't tell the whole story. But, having only the stats to go by, it would seem that he is struggling quite a bit while his no-name teammates are outplaying him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X