Denver wont make the playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver wont make the playoffs!

lets be real, in KC on Thanksgiving where the Broncos never win. Now their 7-4 and looking at a possible wild card birth at best. With a first round blowout (again) at Indy. When will BOWLEN learn, keep Shanahan as the coach and get clean out the front office. Get a good GM who has power over Shanahan. Shanahan can coach but he cant put a good team out on the field. His personnel decisions are terrible. His coaching is the only reason why this this team is not a .500 club. Look how the team was built when he first came over, Beake (the GM) made the personnel moves and Shanahan coached them to 2 Super Bowls. Now he is a legend in his own mind. Time to clean house.

get your facts straight. they're 7-3. anything can happen in kansas city just like sd showed us today.

Comment

lets be real?

denver hasnt even played that game yet.....and theyre gonna lose? this kind of stuff boggles my mind.....

KC had just as much trouble beating Oakland as Denver did last week.....

They are starting a recovering qb.....

They don't have a good defense.....

my gosh.....
      "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
      -The best in the business-

Comment

Denver wont make the playoffs!

Just what the title says, we'll lose on Thanksgiving and be 7-4 and then it'll look like this.

San Diego 9-2(after next week)
        Denver 7-4
        Kansas City 7-4(split head-head, but better division record)

we wont make the playoffs and if we do, it will be a wild card since we are behind New England, San Diego, Indy, and Baltimore......................way to go Jake.......i say **** him and start Cutler.
        sigpic

Comment

not even worth typing a reply to this

Comment

We will make the wildcard.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy_koenig
              Just what the title says, we'll lose on Thanksgiving and be 7-4 and then it'll look like this.

Denver 7-4

we wont make the playoffs and if we do, it will be a wild card since we are behind New England, San Diego, Indy, and Baltimore......................way to go Jake.......i say **** him and start Cutler.
              if we do, it will be as a wildcard, and then we will be blown out of the water unless we play NE(i know we beat the Ravens but Billick is calling the offensive plays now, and they are a totally new team).

Jay Cutler and drafting/FA signing better pass rushers in 07

Comment

Ho9nestly, we don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. Are offene is a joke. Very sad. Love Jake, but tiem for Jay... tired of this crap.

Comment

We have the tools to be a great offense, Javon has played amazing this year. Hats off to him, if he wasnt here where would our offense really be
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy_koenig

Denver 7-4

i take it you wont be watching any more of the games since you already know whats going to happen. wow you suck at life
                    Pro McD

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72
                      Are offene is a joke.
                      Just like your spelling

Ok, guys, the Broncos will make the playoffs, and they might be still able to win the division if they beat SD on the road. I see them missing the playoffs, you are going to the extreme there Jeremy Koening

:salute:

Comment

um

ok think about this you can call me a idiot but i don't give a ratssass i had tickets to the thursday night game i was a broncos fan in kc but denver has never own in kc for a while now so i am other putting them up for sale or i am taking them to ace sports to sale them because the seasons over now. and now i have to hear this week all the trash talking about how bad the donkeys or the denfense sucks qb sucks you now all that stuff.

Comment

This is a rediculous thread, even as a Charger fan I can say you'll still make wildcard. Or if the Chargers collapse like they did last year.
                          But I doubt they will, seeing as we still have Oakland, Arizona, and Buffalo on our schedule.

Comment

Oakland almost won in KC today! I think Denver has a decent shot at winning that game.
                            R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by robbensays
                              get your facts straight. they're 7-3. anything can happen in kansas city just like sd showed us today.
                              Nice!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X