Denver wont make the playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VADER72
    Ho9nestly, we don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. Are offene is a joke. Very sad. Love Jake, but tiem for Jay... tired of this crap.
    you dont have to have a great offense to make the playoffs

just because our offense doesnt score 50 points for you so you can be a happy little boy doesnt mean we wont make the playoffs

last i heard defense wins championchips

if you want to go join the colts or bengals banwagon if your tired of poor offense because your a pathetic bronco fan

and why dont we deserve to make the playoffs

i think if you win then you deserve to make it and were winning

Comment

the season's over because we lost a game and went to 7-3?? dang, pitt was 7-5 last year and won it all. . . not that i'm saying we'll do that, but there's a lot of football left. . . tough loss tonight but it doesn't decide anything. . . and i quote, "you wanna crown 'em, then crown their asses!"

edit: thanks mods for merging this junk, keep up the good work. . . .
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by denverguy
        ok think about this you can call me a idiot but i don't give a ratssass i had tickets to the thursday night game i was a broncos fan in kc but denver has never own in kc for a while now so i am other putting them up for sale or i am taking them to ace sports to sale them because the seasons over now. and now i have to hear this week all the trash talking about how bad the donkeys or the denfense sucks qb sucks you now all that stuff.
        man your sad
        give me those tickets than

a true bronco fan would love them winning season or a losing season

Comment

Originally posted by LynchBailey2447
          im willing to get banned for this, you are a friggin idiot, if you are a Broncos fan or even if you are not you are still an idiot, get your facts straight before dropping something on the team, douch.
          lol, thats the funniest thing ive ever read on these boards! but i agree w/ u lychbaily...... im really disheartened after the loss but the season aint over, we can still easily win the division, let alone a wild card
          Im Tight

Comment

Elway would do better now, even at his age!

Jake Pummer is horrible... John Elway please come back!!!!!!

Comment

Last Year?

Oh yeah, what happened last year, thanksgiving game Denver v. Dallas, I believe Denver won, get it right first then say your opinions

Comment

Originally posted by ECBronco
                Oakland almost won in KC today! I think Denver has a decent shot at winning that game.
                I dont know, it very well could be a cold day in hell thursday.

The chiefs played without four starters today. The raiders and chiefs are always a good game no matter the records. We are due to get Waters, Gonzalez, Derrick Johnson, and wesley back thursday. Not to mention this is a night game which happens to be nationaly televised at the loudest stadium in the league. Arrowhead will be going nuts. Good luck anyways....

Not really!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy_koenig
                  Just what the title says, we'll lose on Thanksgiving and be 7-4 and then it'll look like this.

San Diego 9-2(after next week)
                  Denver 7-4
                  Kansas City 7-4(split head-head, but better division record)

we wont make the playoffs and if we do, it will be a wild card since we are behind New England, San Diego, Indy, and Baltimore......................way to go Jake.......i say **** him and start Cutler.
                  Sure, blame Jake but what happened to that vaunted defence that gave up 69 points in the last two home games against good clubs? The only way cutler will start is when Jake is hurt or you are out of the playoffs. You guys should be politicians, they too are very good at blaming others.

Comment

People are saying we'll make the wildcard?

Hell no, we're winning the division.

KC IS GOING THE **** DOWN ON THURSDAY
                    SD IS GOING THE **** DOWN IN 3 WEEKS

BRING THIS ON RIGHT NOW
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                      People are saying we'll make the wildcard?

Hell no, we're winning the division.

KC IS GOING THE **** DOWN ON THURSDAY
                      SD IS GOING THE **** DOWN IN 3 WEEKS

BRING THIS ON RIGHT NOW
                      :thumb: If only your team was as good as you think it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheChiefs
                        :thumb: If only your team was as good as you think it is.....
                        atleast our team is not totally reliant on one player. We still have a running game if Javon went down and vice versa. If your precious little LJ had an ACL tear, you could say bye bye to the Cheifs for good.

Comment

Originally posted by rovolution
                          atleast our team is not totally reliant on one player. We still have a running game if Javon went down and vice versa. If your precious little LJ had an ACL tear, you could say bye bye to the Cheifs for good.

Uh same was said about Trent Green, and if he went down.... We all know the story.. Anyways, your right. You cant just replace one of the best backs in the league, however the chiefs have a very reliable backup in Micheal Bennet who has looked good when hes been in.

And the fact that you use your offense as being "reliant" is pretty funny.

Comment

Also have you heard of Tony Gonzalez? Yea the best TE in the history of the league... Hes horrible. We are totally unreliant on him.

Comment

Working...
                            X