George Foster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foster

Where do you think he will end up next year?

I think it will be the Cardinals so that he can protect Lienerts blindside.

Or it will be the Texans because he knows the scheme and anything on the o-line is improvement for Houston.

Trade

Originally posted by BF_forever
    Where do you think he will end up next year?

I think it will be the Cardinals so that he can protect Lienerts blindside.

Or it will be the Texans because he knows the scheme and anything on the o-line is improvement for Houston.

As I said before, trade him to Houston for a third round pick. They need him, and we need the pick

Comment

He is worth more than a dumb 3rd round pick.

I think he will go to Texans or the Cardinals. Possibly to exchange/switch the first rounds. Perhaps with Plummer... Just my :2cents:
      XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

I have really not kept up on Foster. I know he is not playing. Is he injured, or has he fallen out of favor with Shannahan?

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
          I have really not kept up on Foster. I know he is not playing. Is he injured, or has he fallen out of favor with Shannahan?
          hes in Shanny's doghouse. I doubt hes back next year either, especially with the excellent play of Meadows and Pears (and then when Lepsis gets back. we'll have 3 quality Tackles after that)

Comment

Trade Plummer, Tatum and a 5th round pick for a late first round pick and 4th round pick.

Then trade Foster, Williams and two of our three 4th round picks for a 1st round and 3rd round pick.

Denver walks into the draft with three 1st Rounders and another 3rd round pick!

Comment

Well

Originally posted by The Executioner
              He is worth more than a dumb 3rd round pick.

I think he will go to Texans or the Cardinals. Possibly to exchange/switch the first rounds. Perhaps with Plummer... Just my :2cents:

Not sure that I agree that an OT that just got benced, that is also a FA afternext season is worth much more than a third rounder, if that...

You also have to take into context the other selections the Broncos could have...

Maybe additional picks for Plummer, Tater and Foster in addition to the four first day pix we already have. Suddenly we would have seven first day pix....ven Shanahan should be able to do damage with that.

Comment

How about Foster, Tater, 3rd round pick for Egde ( if he agrees to sign a new contract).

Comment

Wow.

Another underachieving top round pick from Shanahan that gets "devalued".

And people honestly try and defend his drafting stratetegy.

Unbelievable.

:brick:

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                    Wow.

Another underachieving top round pick from Shanahan that gets "devalued".

And people honestly try and defend his drafting stratetegy.

Unbelievable.

:brick:
                    kind of what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
                      Trade Plummer, Tatum and a 5th round pick for a late first round pick and 4th round pick.

Then trade Foster, Williams and two of our three 4th round picks for a 1st round and 3rd round pick.

Like thats gonna happen...you know how cheap Mike is when it comes to trading
                      XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

I wouldn't even be excited about getting another pick for Foster, T Bell, Plummer, etc.

Shanahan is just not a pro with the draft like a Parcells or Belichick. I can't count the number of draft flops we've had here since he became coach. Marcus Nash, Willie Middlebrooks anyone???
                        Last edited by ChampWJ; 11-20-2006, 11:39 PM.

Comment

We need George Foster to play well and be a starting OT. We already have enough needs as is. I'd like to see him get one more camp before we deal/cut him...

Comment

Originally posted by lancane

OK, first there is no way that happens. We dont have (3) 4th Rd picks we have (2) 3rd Rd picks. Second, you want to trade Williams? Which one and why? Maybe Darrent but if he can improve and not stare at the QB the entire play he'll be an asset. Last, Unless we can absolutely get a top D-lineman out of a trade for Foster (Foster and our 1st Rd pick for a lower 1st Rd pick.) there is no way we get rid of him, besides he has not been that great of a tackle for another team to give up a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ
                              I wouldn't even be excited about getting another pick for Foster, T Bell, Plummer, etc.

Shanahan is just not a pro with the draft like a Parcells or Belichick. I can't count the number of draft flops we've had here since he became coach. Marcus Nash, Willie Middlebrooks anyone???
                              Well Shanahan definitely has his moments though. However, I agree that the Patriots draft really well.
                              The following owe me from old CP bets: christian rocka, Dream, str8jacket, walker84, Watson81, AntiSteeler, TR3Y

Comment

Working...
                              X