Jake and the Broncos will make the adjustments and beat KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake and the Broncos will make the adjustments and beat KC

The Broncos defense will shut down Johnson and pick off the receivers. Jake will manage the team effectively, and throw no interceptions. The wide receivers and tightends will have their best game this year. the running game will be 90 yards Mike bell 1 touchdown and 80 yards tatum bell 1 touchdown, Scheffler will make 5 catches for 75 yards. Smith will make 7 catches for 115 yards. Cecil Sapp will score. Javon Walker will be double teamed but still pullout 5 catches for 65 yards and a touchdown..final score 34 Broncos 17 Chiefs

j

Man....i hope you are right.......I really think the defense will step up big time after giving up alot of yards to sd................
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

so you say Plummer will throw for 255 yds atleast with no interceptions?

tell me why I can't see that happening

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
        so you say Plummer will throw for 255 yds atleast with no interceptions?

tell me why I can't see that happening
        Cause he is a noob trying to antagonize the boards, and an all out homer to boot.

Jake will be lucky to get 150 yards and I would expect if we do win it will be because the run game, I still think they will do well...but Plummer is so off the mark in his passing and so awful, he will make enough mistakes to keep us bound.

Denver 20 Kansas City 31

Comment

I am sure our boys will step up and make a statement!!! Plus our d will show they can play big in big games. Lets go Broncos!!!! By the way bronco brothers it sure wouldnt hurt to pull for them faiders this week.
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

The one thing I can't see the Broncos do is make adjustments.

Hopefully they will and play some actual defense and offense.

Comment

Originally posted by goucho141
              The Broncos defense will shut down Johnson and pick off the receivers. Jake will manage the team effectively, and throw no interceptions. The wide receivers and tightends will have their best game this year. the running game will be 90 yards Mike bell 1 touchdown and 80 yards tatum bell 1 touchdown, Scheffler will make 5 catches for 75 yards. Smith will make 7 catches for 115 yards. Cecil Sapp will score. Javon Walker will be double teamed but still pullout 5 catches for 65 yards and a touchdown..final score 34 Broncos 17 Chiefs

j

:shake:i got to get me some of this wicked premonition grass!!!!:shake:

oh yeah...

GOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!

sigpic

Comment

I hope so because it looks like we're going to have to win out and hope SD stumbles. Otherwise we're shooting for a wildcard berth. That means we'd go in as the #4 team as it sits right now. We really don't want to go as #3 as that would mean that The road to the SB goes through INDY.. We need SD to stumble and Baltimore to lose a game or two more so that we go into the Playoffs the #2 team.
                Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                  I am sure our boys will step up and make a statement!!! Plus our d will show they can play big in big games. Lets go Broncos!!!! By the way bronco brothers it sure wouldnt hurt to pull for them faiders this week.
                  In gambling "snake eyes" is what one doesn't want to appear.
                  As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by anton...

:shake:i got to get me some of this wicked premonition grass!!!!:shake:

oh yeah...

GOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!

Really, this guy must have an inside line with the cartel, and getting the best available. It makes one hallucinate.
                    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
                      Really, this guy must have an inside line with the cartel, and getting the best available. It makes one hallucinate.
                      well i thought as much....

cos i could have sworn that mike bell was gonna get 91 yards not 90...

but i guess i was wrong...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by goucho141
                        That would be cool! If the Broncos beat KC they'll be in great shape as a wildcard along with the Jags. And if we open a can of whoopass on the Bolts in a few weeks we can even win this division! The Broncos are in great shape and once again control their own destiny.

Comment

Faith

We just need to have a little faith. Sure the odds are against us. Sure the odds are against plummer having a great day. But guess what, this game is not about odds. It is about who shows up to play. Im thinkin a great day by plummer and the team all around. Broncos 24-17

Comment

I can't see the Broncos losing back to back. The Bronco fans are just a little nervous because of a tough game at home and the playoff implications that came out of it.

Chiefs are missing many starters, and their status is questionable probably right up until game time. Shanahan will find ways to exploit the backups.

Trent Green made his return last week with a hindered offensive scheme. I expect that Denver might see some new looks and unexpected plays this week, and that might keep them off balance for the first half. However, the KC injuries might still hinder play calling.

If the game comes down to the 4th quarter, KC's special teams will out punt Denver's and a left handed INT by Plumber may make the difference. Dante is still looking for a run back this year- but expect the block in the back flags to come out.

Where's the Bronco Arrogance guys? If they beat KC on Thursday, you guys can go back to expecting the super bowl victory again.

As a Chief's fan, I feel like my worries about the game (injuries) are more justified than the Bronco's worries (one bad game and an inconsistent QB/game plan). However, it would make me to pick the Broncos over the Chiefs so I'll have to say 20-13 Chief's. And for the thriller, I'll throw in the last play Plumber INT as the double or nothing.

Have a great holiday everyone! I'll be looking for the Mobile Barn Yard out in the Arrowhead parking lot... hope to meet more of you in person!
                            Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad
                              I can't see the Broncos losing back to back. The Bronco fans are just a little nervous because of a tough game at home and the playoff implications that came out of it.

Chiefs are missing many starters, and their status is questionable probably right up until game time. Shanahan will find ways to exploit the backups.

Trent Green made his return last week with a hindered offensive scheme. I expect that Denver might see some new looks and unexpected plays this week, and that might keep them off balance for the first half. However, the KC injuries might still hinder play calling.

If the game comes down to the 4th quarter, KC's special teams will out punt Denver's and a left handed INT by Plumber may make the difference. Dante is still looking for a run back this year- but expect the block in the back flags to come out.

Where's the Bronco Arrogance guys? If they beat KC on Thursday, you guys can go back to expecting the super bowl victory again.

As a Chief's fan, I feel like my worries about the game (injuries) are more justified than the Bronco's worries (one bad game and an inconsistent QB/game plan). However, it would make me to pick the Broncos over the Chiefs so I'll have to say 20-13 Chief's. And for the thriller, I'll throw in the last play Plumber INT as the double or nothing.

Have a great holiday everyone! I'll be looking for the Mobile Barn Yard out in the Arrowhead parking lot... hope to meet more of you in person!

ahhh the old reverse pick cause your ussually wrong trick>...i get it
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X