Jake and the Broncos will make the adjustments and beat KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play CUTLER some thursday

I like jake, he is a fine guy, but if we go up by two tuchdowns thursday, we should give cutler some playtime

having two running backs is a good thing, so QB should share some time to get the teamworrk, ethic thing will bring commeradre up on the club

plus the fans needs something other than mediocre results

maybe competition for starting will put jake in the lead.....
    Underneath this Flabby Exterior is a huge lack of character...

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
      ahhh the old reverse pick cause your ussually wrong trick>...i get it
      Nah, its more about predictions being kind of silly. I've fretted over other games before, came up with some pretty sound ideas concerning matchups and strategy, only to have the game go a completely different direction. Who would have predicted 3 turnovers in the first quarter? How many times do "shoot out games" wind up being deffensive battles, or vice versa?

Plus, this is the GD forum... if you want to ante crow and talk smack, you know where to find me.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by goucho141
        The Broncos defense will shut down Johnson and pick off the receivers. Jake will manage the team effectively, and throw no interceptions. The wide receivers and tightends will have their best game this year. the running game will be 90 yards Mike bell 1 touchdown and 80 yards tatum bell 1 touchdown, Scheffler will make 5 catches for 75 yards. Smith will make 7 catches for 115 yards. Cecil Sapp will score. Javon Walker will be double teamed but still pullout 5 catches for 65 yards and a touchdown..final score 34 Broncos 17 Chiefs

They will win this game. This is a two edged sword for some folks (not me, the extremely pro Cutler group). The first edge is folks want the Broncos to win, the second is if they do lose, Cutler will most liekly finish the season, or at least start against Seattle.

By now, I would not mind seeing Cutler start against Seattle IF Denver loses this Thursday, but I really think the Team rebounds in a MAJOR way. The entire team should after that lousy second half performance against the Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by McFlorida
          I like jake, he is a fine guy, but if we go up by two tuchdowns thursday, we should give cutler some playtime

having two running backs is a good thing, so QB should share some time to get the teamworrk, ethic thing will bring commeradre up on the club

plus the fans needs something other than mediocre results

maybe competition for starting will put jake in the lead.....
          Unlike RBs with QBs once u switch its final and theres no going back. There are no such words as sharing success as a QB in the NFL. There is no QB by committe or I'm sure the falcons fans would want one as well
          sigpic
          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Working...
          X