No announcement yet.

Where was Circus Kircus the last game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was Circus Kircus the last game?

Did Brandon Marshall beat him out of the 3rd string wr spot or something?

I sure hope so. I'm still scratching my head over how Kircus is on the team in the first place. I think Marshall has a much higher upside if they would throw to him. Marshall has also been playing exceptionally well on Special Teams, making tackles, etc. Thats more than can be said for the rest of the team.

Comment

kircus showed some promise in the pre-season with some nice catches and pretty good speed. however, i think marshal would have been the third w.o. comming out of the pre-season, but i think he got dinged up a bit. he is now healthy and i think they know he should be getting the looks instead of kircus.

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Comment

Hopefully Marshall beat him out.

Kircus is too much like Watts. Great at getting open, terrible at consistently catching the ball.

Comment

Marshall needs to be #2 not #3. Rod looks horrible out there.

Comment

so when the hell did Marshall become the best thing since sliced bread?

granted, he's made a couple of solid catches (which unfortunately were pretty much wiped out by penalties) but seriously, he's not Jerry flippin' Rice.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
              Hopefully Marshall beat him out.

Kircus is too much like Watts. Great at getting open, terrible at consistently catching the ball.
              I really don't think he is getting a chance to play. The only time they throw it to him is on the go routes and we all know Jake doesn't throw the most accurate deep ball.
              President Cool

Comment

It's inevitable. There's about to be a state of Marshall Law in the state of Colorado.

Comment

Seriously why is everyone sucking off Marshall? He has great potential but he obviusly has not shown enough in practice to be getting on the field very often.

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
                    so when the hell did Marshall become the best thing since sliced bread?

granted, he's made a couple of solid catches (which unfortunately were pretty much wiped out by penalties) but seriously, he's not Jerry flippin' Rice.

He's also made his share of key drops, if I've been seeing correctly.

sigpic
                    They're your teammates, now.
                    Best of luck, TT!
                    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Both have dropped passes, we need both to play more consistantly. However, Kircus dove at the feet of Turner which allowed him to take a kickoff back around the forty yard line, I think marshall should be 3 until next year, he isn't running routes like he should (I do think he will be number 2 next year).

Comment

I think everyone wants to see Marshall at #2

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
                          I think everyone wants to see Marshall at #2

More accurately, we'd like to see this team win. Put whatever players in whatever positions to give us the best chance at doing that.

sigpic
                          They're your teammates, now.
                          Best of luck, TT!
                          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Since when do we utilize our TE or slot WR anyways?

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444
                              Seriously why is everyone sucking off Marshall? He has great potential but he obviusly has not shown enough in practice to be getting on the field very often.
                              hell, then let kircus start. somebody other than rod, cause right now dude is out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X