2003 game film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 game film

I'm looking for a recording of the December Denver/Indy game. I'm a huge Quentin Griffin fan and I missed that game. The ony highlight I've seen of that game is his block that helped Plummer run for a score. Can anyone help me?? I'd really, really appreciate it.
    I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Hey, I have the game recorded actually. I just wouldn't know how to get it on my computer. If you know how I'll do it and send it to you. It was a awsome game and I'm sorry you had to miss it .

Comment

You could probably get the tape copied, or if you would trust me, I'd tape it and send it back to you. I'd be glad to cover cost of shipping. I've been trying like crazy to find that game. I sure hope you can help. =)

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Let me go ahead and look for it and when I find it I'll get it recorded on a different tape right away and send it to you.

Comment

Thank you very much. Just e-mail me at [email protected]. I'll be more than happy to send you a check/money order for the cost of tape and shipping.

Comment

No problem. The tape will probably cost about 3.00 and the shipping I don't think would cost to much. I'll find out today.

Comment

Cool.....thanks again! You just made yourself a friend in Oklahoma!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheney
                Let me go ahead and look for it and when I find it I'll get it recorded on a different tape right away and send it to you.
                Do you have expressed permission from ESPN and the NFL?

Comment

We're not rebroadcasting or redistributing for money, but thanks for asking.

Comment

How long have you been looking for that game? It was a great game and was really awsome to see a RB of Griffens size do that well .

Comment

I've been lookin for it since the game. I was driving at the time, so I got to listen to a little bit of it on ESPN radio. The announcers were even getting excited watching Q run. It was driving me crazy.

Comment

Thats cool. I wasn't much of a Collage Football fan until my youth pastor moved here. Hes a big, BIG Sooner fan and so he got me started into Oklahoma. I was actually suppose to go to one of their games last season in Oklahoma but I ended up not being able to go. It is pretty exciteing watching a former Sooner play for Denver .

Comment

Well, welcome to the Sooner fan club. LOL. I've been a Sooner fan as long as I've been able to watch football. I had never really had a favorite NFL team until I started watching John Elway play. I don't know if there's been a better clutch quarterback, and a tough SOB. He and Brett Favre are two of my favorites. They're both tough. Anyway, when Denver drafted Q last year, I was excited. Not only was he going to a team I really liked, I was pretty sure he'd flourish in their system. Hopefully, that will be the case this fall.

Thanks again for looking for that tape for me. Here's a link to some OU football videos. You might have seen these. This is what gets me through the gruelling months between football seasons....LOL

www.ouborn.com

Comment

Howdy. I was just wondering if there was any luck locating the tape. I don't want to be a pest, so please let me know if I get annoying....lol.

Comment

If you havent seen this, here's the NFL Film Highlights video on it, if you have Real Player:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...09&videoID=204

Edit> Damn, they dont show any of Griffin in that video!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X