Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Playoff teams in one league?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 Playoff teams in one league?

    Has there ever been 3 teams in one league to go to the playoffs? 2 wildcard 1 leader? KC and Denver both would get wildcard at this rate. sd will get the leader and possibly 2nd seed?

  • #2
    It's happened before, more than once I think.

    And it looks like it will happen this time as well.
    [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

    Comment


    • #3
      seeing as how there used to be three divisions in each conference.....

      im almost positive that has happened before.....

      3 division winners and 3 wildcards.....odds would be better for that then they are now.....with 4 division winners and 2 wildcards.....
      "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

      sigpic
      -The best in the business-

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 12and4
        Has there ever been 3 teams in one league to go to the playoffs? 2 wildcard 1 leader? KC and Denver both would get wildcard at this rate. sd will get the leader and possibly 2nd seed?
        I don't think it has happened since the four division reallignment.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 12and4
          Has there ever been 3 teams in one league to go to the playoffs? 2 wildcard 1 leader? KC and Denver both would get wildcard at this rate. sd will get the leader and possibly 2nd seed?
          Somehow I expect there will be SIX playoff teams in one league this year....

          And I'll go you one better... six playoff teams in TWO leagues this year! Oh man, I'm freakin' psychic.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncsx3
            Somehow I expect there will be SIX playoff teams in one league this year....

            And I'll go you one better... six playoff teams in TWO leagues this year! Oh man, I'm freakin' psychic.

            No way dude...it will NEVER happen...how did you figure that out Just incase do you have any lottery numbers?
            Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncsx3
              Somehow I expect there will be SIX playoff teams in one league this year....

              And I'll go you one better... six playoff teams in TWO leagues this year! Oh man, I'm freakin' psychic.

              oh man broncs I was going to post the exact same thing. I hate you
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Prodigal19
                oh man broncs I was going to post the exact same thing. I hate you
                Cause you are so slooooooow.

                Comment

                Working...
                X