Europe loves Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scytale911
    and champagne for the francais who sent me a message i don't have your id man post here
    Y a-t-il encore d'autres français ici ?
    :dance:

Pfffff... trop nulle la nouvelle défaite...
    Ce n'est pas encore cette année qu'on va gagner le superbowl !

Sinon Scytale, tu es d'où ?
    Moi je suis du nord de la France, du côté de Lille....
    Je suis un fan des Broncos depuis 1985, l'année où j'ai découvert le foot US... Et bien évidemment, j'ai adoré Elway... Voir les 2 victoires au superbowl en direct a été génial...

N'hésites pas à venir discuter dans ma thread ou à m'envoyer de PM si tu le souhaites...

Bonne journée...

A+
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

do y'all not have tivo or dvr in europe???

Comment

I know that due to the high number of service members in Germany the locals seem to follow the NFL games. A few years back when I was stationed in the US I had a fan site "Quattroassi's Bronco Page" and many of my members were German...I then went to Turkey and still made the Rocky Mountain news that year for superbowl sites. Being overseas made it difficult to keep up on the games so I let the site go...but still a Broncos fan and up at 3 am to watch them or whenever it's televised.
        H.D. Smith

Comment

Originally posted by tbell ncsu
          do y'all not have tivo or dvr in europe???
          Where's the fun in that?

You've got to stay up and watch it live, it ruins the suspense as there's no way you can avoid the score
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

I´m a broncos fan from sweden, I play american football in the swedish league, and most people here seems to be either Bucs fans, Raidersfans (I´m sure they enjoy being in the race for 1st overall pick every year) or Rams fans.

in sweden, they only send the 8.15 game every sunday on my television network. luckily, i watch most games on a webstream, so i won´t miss them... but I don´t like denver getting all the late games, since all the games is on school nights...

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
              Where's the fun in that?

You've got to stay up and watch it live, it ruins the suspense as there's no way you can avoid the score

Hey Den... about the suspense, this is what you can do :
              - if you know the Broncos have won, you can drink a lot of beer to celebrate the win.

- if you know the Broncos have lost, you can drink a lot of beer to forget...

Nice deal in both way, isn't it ?

ps : WHY THE HELL DID THEY HAVE A DRAW ????
              Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan

Hey Den... about the suspense, this is what you can do :
                - if you know the Broncos have won, you can drink a lot of beer to celebrate the win.

- if you know the Broncos have lost, you can drink a lot of beer to forget...

Nice deal in both way, isn't it ?

ps : WHY THE HELL DID THEY HAVE A DRAW ????
                Hey Frenchie, how are you bud ?

I've tried the beer thing, but it works much better if you do whilst watching the game

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

A combination of frustration at staying up all night to watch yesterday's performance, this thread and Den21-Bal19 tipped me into registering over here (I mostly read over on OM).

Over in Austria but been a Broncos fan since I was in Colorado in the early Elway days (in fact, when he'd just been drafted) and remember well the hopes and frustrations of his first games. So although Cutler seems likely I don't see him as this season's answer.

Colorado teams seem to be pretty popular over here (Avalanche as well) perhaps because of the mountains... (although our local American football team is called the Raiders).

And a quick word for Den21-Bal19! We're both Broncos fans so it's neutral ground.

But.......

We are born not manufactured,
                  We do not choose, we are chosen,
                  Those who understand need no explanation,
                  Those who don't understand, don't matter

Comment

Only Budweiser is allowed when you watch Broncos games be careful

Comment

Originally posted by broncotoffee
                      A combination of frustration at staying up all night to watch yesterday's performance, this thread and Den21-Bal19 tipped me into registering over here (I mostly read over on OM).

Over in Austria but been a Broncos fan since I was in Colorado in the early Elway days (in fact, when he'd just been drafted) and remember well the hopes and frustrations of his first games. So although Cutler seems likely I don't see him as this season's answer.

Colorado teams seem to be pretty popular over here (Avalanche as well) perhaps because of the mountains... (although our local American football team is called the Raiders).

And a quick word for Den21-Bal19! We're both Broncos fans so it's neutral ground.

But.......

We are born not manufactured,
                      We do not choose, we are chosen,
                      Those who understand need no explanation,
                      Those who don't understand, don't matter
                      Awwww crap, this place is going to hell in a hand cart .................................................. ...

No problems, mate, but this isn't neutral ground............................................ ............

It's BRONCOMANIA

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Working...
                      X