Wish Jake would audible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho
    acccually the last audible i remember plummer makeing was against the bolts in 04 when we lost ...i recall we were pounding the ball right down the field for the go ahead score to the three yard line...first down...and plummer audibled out of a called drougns run into a fade to smith who was double covered and the ball was intercepted

i remember shanny chewing jakes ass on the side line big time
    Yea, the one Jerry Wilson picked off? Oh boy that was awesome.

Comment

acccually the last audible i remember plummer makeing was against the bolts in 04 when we lost ...i recall we were pounding the ball right down the field for the go ahead score to the three yard line...first down...and plummer audibled out of a called drougns run into a fade to smith who was double covered and the ball was intercepted

Like I said..

Who in their right minds would let Plummer audible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
        Yea, the one Jerry Wilson picked off? Oh boy that was awesome.

i dont recall who got it ...i believe it was tipped by one defender and snatched by the other....still a bad call...three downs to pound it three yards and we gave the ball back

i just dont recall any play changing audibles after that ,, formation changes but not play changes
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Jake isn't smart enough to audible. If he was, Mike would let him. He let Elway audible. He'd let Jake audible, if he thought he could. Jake can't playcall his way out of a wet paper bag.

Comment

There's a lot of coaches no letting their QBs audiblle. I think its dumb.
            The coaches arn't the ones out their Getting pounded by the defense. If the Qb thinks the play is not gonna work, then let him change it. And if jake doesnt know enough about the playbook or playcalling, the TEACH him, thats what coaches are for, right?

Comment

You know for a fact is was an audible?

I've never seen Jake audible...Never!

Jay better be able to because a pre scripted play is always suseptible to unexpected defenses. Shanny has got to let it go!
              This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X