Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shanny... Plummer isn't the only one that needs benched...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanny... Plummer isn't the only one that needs benched...

How about the O-line, the D-line and special teams?

Plummer isn't playing well, we all know that, but what do you expect when he usually running for his life 1 sec after the snap?

The D-line... Shanny, you have had 3+ years to fix this lack of a pass-rush issue. Our pass rush makes average QBs look like all-pros.

And how about our special teams? I don't need to say anything here.

Last weeks game really ticked me off... losing a 24-7 lead... I expected to lose tonight... so I'm not too ticked about it.

Denver fans... It's time to start worrying about seeing post-season action this year...

:brick:
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Originally posted by JrtheFreak

Plummer isn't playing well, we all know that, but what do you expect when he usually running for his life 1 sec after the snap?

The D-line... Shanny, you have had 3+ years to fix this lack of a pass-rush issue. Our pass rush makes average QBs look like all-pros.

Last weeks game really ticked me off... losing a 24-7 lead... I expected to lose tonight... so I'm not too ticked about it.

Denver fans... It's time to start worrying about seeing post-season action this year...

you are right..unfortunately those things can't be fixed now.

the only that can be fixed is QB change....

Comment

This pretty much sums it up. Say what you want about Jake.

There are many other issues with this team.

Originally posted by JrtheFreak

Comment

Ekuban is ok. He has been solid sihce he has been here.. But why in the hell did we bring lang here nad that fat slob warren, did he even play today? What happened to the great player that Warren was?
        Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

But the QB gets blamed for them all. He has to go...

Comment

As much as I want to see Cutler play, what can he do to make this team better. We will still have the same o-line, d-line, and special teams. It's the Broncos themselves imploding not just Jake Plummer. And I include the coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
              As much as I want to see Cutler play, what can he do to make this team better. We will still have the same o-line, d-line, and special teams. It's the Broncos themselves imploding not just Jake Plummer. And I include the coaching.
              But it's just so much easier to put all the blame on #16.

It's Plummer's fault our defense gave up 28 pts in the 2nd half to both Indy and S.D.
              It's Plummer's fault we had 38 yards rushing tonight.
              It's Plummer's fault we had like 8 dropped balls and a ton of missed tackles tonight.

See, that was easy. It's all Plummers fault.

Comment

Why is that #52 starting at linebacker. He should be on the Practice Squad...he's horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                  But it's just so much easier to put all the blame on #16.

It's Plummer's fault our defense gave up 28 pts in the 2nd half to both Indy and S.D.
                  It's Plummer's fault we had 38 yards rushing tonight.
                  It's Plummer's fault we had like 8 dropped balls and a ton of missed tackles tonight.

See, that was easy. It's all Plummers fault.
                  Well heres something to counter your points

It's Plummer's fault that he can't convert a 3rd down.
                  It's Plummer's fault that we can't run the ball....because he sucks, and the defense put 8 in the box almost every play because they are not scared of him.
                  It's Plummer's fault that he throws just as many Ints as he does TD's
                  It's Plummer's fault that he has no arm strength or accuracy
                  It's Plummer's fault that our defense has to win every game we play.

See, that was easy. It IS all Plummers fault.

Comment

We couldnt naild down SD and we werent able to over take KC.

They know we run, so they stuff the box. Jake has a crappy arm. Cant throw accurate enough to hit the broad side of a barn.

the Defense held the games close in both cases even tho it looked bad.

If the offence cant produce and put the nails on the coffin. Then all the defense in the world cant help you win any game when you cant even come back from a 9, 14, 25pt deficite then how do you expect to win a game? Defense can only take you so far, we need offence and we dont have an Arm to take off pressure from the running game.

Shanny limited the playbook witch limited our offensive scoring. Same 20 plays each game. The opposing defense sees them knows what were doing then stops them. So theres enough blame to go around but it all comes back to our offense being limited to 20 plays because Plummer just cant do it anymore.
                    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247

It's Plummer's fault that we can't run the ball....because he sucks, and the defense put 8 in the box almost every play because they are not scared of him.

:doh:

One of the many delusional Bronco fans.

Comment

Special teams has been horrid all season... so nothing new there.

The O-line was a joke tonight, as was the D-line. I'm not sure what their problem was, but they were owned throughout the night.

Jake was his usual self; miss a guy who's wide open & kill a scoring drive.

Overall it was a bad effort from most of the team, but you can't bench them all. But, Shanny can shake up the team by starting Cutler & lighting a fire under their butts.
                        sigpic

Comment

This team needs an identity!!

It's a rebuilding year.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                              :doh:

One of the many delusional Bronco fans.
                              lol, if anyone is delusional, it's all the Jake lovers that wanna blame everyone else for our loses rather than the guy that is at the top of the list. But with your response I see you can't argue my points, so I take it I win.

Comment

Working...
                              X