Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing to look forward to...

...Shaun Alexander.

Seattle can't run the ball. They get no push whatsoever and every OL is either aging, hurt, fat, or just plain bad. I don't think Alexander breaks 50 next week.

Trust me, you won't see Alexander running over people and getting tough yards like the guys we've seen recently. So, that's a relief.

Am I missing something?

Oh, one more thing...the potential of having an actual passing offense exists. Hopefully potential becomes reality.

Originally posted by WABronco
    ...Shaun Alexander.

Seattle can't run the ball. They get no push whatsoever and every OL is either aging, hurt, fat, or just plain bad. I don't think Alexander breaks 50 next week.

Trust me, you won't see Alexander running over people and getting tough yards like the guys we've seen recently. So, that's a relief.

Am I missing something?

Oh, one more thing...the potential of having an actual passing offense exists. Hopefully potential becomes reality.
    missed absolutley nothing, will Tatum be back though?

we could use the 10 days off though we are about to get

Comment

...Shaun Alexander.

Am I missing something?

Losing Hutchinson killed em. That and it seems the other starters (not Walter Jones) just fell off the face of the earth this year (age could be a factor).

I'm looking forward to seeing Cutler hopefully debut against the Hawks.....
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

We need Tatum back.

Comment

10 days off?? These players dont deserve more than 2 days without practice the way they played tonight. our soft little p***yish defense needs work.

Shaun Alexander is no pushover!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycass
            10 days off?? These players dont deserve more than 2 days without practice the way they played tonight. our soft little p***yish defense needs work.

really, tell us how you feel

could you play any better? i bet you could make a good interior run stuffing lineman

Comment

No, I'm serious, push him and he'll fall over.

Comment

how can u say that Shaun Alexander is a push over ??

Comment

how can u say that Shaun Alexander is a push over ??
                  look at his stats from this year, and compare to last year

without Hutchinson he is not the same, overrated?

Comment

...Shaun Alexander.

Am I missing something?

watch him suddenly tear up our porous defense nex week... jus watch
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I believe WA is making a reference to how Alexander runs. He will avoid contact and go down if a 180lb CB gets a hand on him.

He is productive and for the most part has been able to stay injury free with hi running style though.

He got that big fat contract and doesen't play behind one of the league's best lines anymore. Should be interestin to see how effective his running style is. I can say this, it'll be a relief after LJ and LT.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                        watch him suddenly tear up our porous defense nex week... jus watch
                        I'll leave where I'm at and head up into the mountains--living on tree bark and urine--if that happens.

Comment

I'll leave where I'm at and head up into the mountains--living on tree bark and urine--if that happens.
                          your not doing that already?

Comment

Originally posted by Nas
                            I believe WA is making a reference to how Alexander runs. He will avoid contact and go down if a 180lb CB gets a hand on him.

He is productive and for the most part has been able to stay injury free with hi running style though.

He got that big fat contract and doesen't play behind one of the league's best lines anymore. Should be interestin to see how effective his running style is. I can say this, it'll be a relief after LJ and LT.
                            Yea.....the guy's a big softy. He's talented, obviously. Just clog up his running lanes and he becomes........Cedric Cobbs.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                              your not doing that already?
                              No right now it's just urine and the occasional slug.

Comment

Working...
                              X