Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you gonna do when Cutler fails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you gonna do when Cutler fails?

Cutler WILL fail. He is a Rookie.

Jake is NOT the main problem with this team. the main problems, in order of importance, are as follows.

1. NO pass rush. If you don't agree that the lack of a pass rush is the main problem you don't know a thing about football.

2. Horrible pass defense (except champ)

3. Special Teams are a joke

4. Running game is inconsistent and sucks. and don't say the run game sucks because the other teams stack the line because they don't fear Jake. The Rush game sucks because Tatum Bell is a wimp and Mike Bell just plain sucks. If it was so easy to just put 8 or 9 in the box why did the Chiefs Get 200+ rushing yards when their pass game sucked?

5. Pass Protection. Jake can't be accurate when he is getting pressure before he even finishes dropping back in the pocket.

6. Wide Receivers. How many first downs were dropped today? Like 4 or 5? And the int was off of the receivers hands. we need more than Javon.

Adding Jay to the mix is a huge mistake. I hope all you morons that have called for Jake's head are embarrased when you see that Cutler is not Elway, and not even as good as Jake.

I wish Jay the best , but he's a rookie. They just don't win.

I might just kill myself...what else would there be to live for?

Cuuuuuuuuuutttttttlllllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

jake cant make the accurate throws even when he has time !! like that final play to rod smith!

Comment

And another brilliant poster creates the ultimate "Jake-lover" stereotype that will have every detractor identifying him and what he says as what everyone who supports Jake thinks...

Way to go...
        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

It took you all of one post to call Bronco fans idiots. Nice work.

Comment

Wow... great first post.

Unfortunately it might get you banned for name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake>Jay

Jake is NOT the main problem with this team. the main problems, in order of importance, are as follows.

1. NO pass rush. If you don't agree that the lack of a pass rush is the main problem you don't know a thing about football.

4. Running game is inconsistent and sucks. and don't say the run game sucks because the other teams stack the line because they don't fear Jake. The Rush game sucks because Tatum Bell is a wimp and Mike Bell just plain sucks. If it was so easy to just put 8 or 9 in the box why did the Chiefs Get 200+ rushing yards when their pass game sucked?

5. Pass Protection. Jake can't be accurate when he is getting pressure before he even finishes dropping back in the pocket.

6. Wide Receivers. How many first downs were dropped today? Like 4 or 5? And the int was off of the receivers hands. we need more than Javon.

Adding Jay to the mix is a huge mistake. I hope all you morons that have called for Jake's head are embarrased when you see that Cutler is not Elway, and not even as good as Jake.

Whats the differance between Cutler failing and Plummer failing, nothing, we still lose, might as well get Cutler some playing time because we arent going anywhere with Plummer either, and im a guy that was behind Plummer all the way but even i can see the writing on the wall.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

yeah I would prolly put on some dashboard confessions and slowly begin to cut myself.

Comment

you sir, a part in the title refers to you for making this thread

we have to DO SOMETHING to get this team GOING

did you watch the game?

Jake got into a VERBAL ARGUMENT with Shanny on the sidelines, and Jake backed down right quick because Shanny got mad FAST, everyone has lost faith in him, and we need a jumpstart NOW

Comment

We are not as good a team as we believe we are: defensively, offensively, and on special teams. However, if Jay Cutler ever takes the starting job I don't want him to do anything but succeed and win Denver Broncos ball games and championships.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

Oh man Jay is a rookie he must fail.... oooooooh man...

Cutler isn't better than Jake? Shanahan must think so or else he wouldn't have drafted him and be starting him next week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
                        yeah I would prolly put on some dashboard confessions and slowly begin to cut myself.
                        Bwahahahaha

Comment

If it wasn't for this defense we would be at best 3-8. The defense GAVE us our first 4-5 wins, while Jake played like crap ALL SEASON. So to blame everyone, BUT Jake, shows us you are plain crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                            We are not as good a team as we believe we are: defensively, offensively, and on special teams. However, if Jay Cutler ever takes the starting job I don't want him to do anything but succeed and win Denver Broncos ball games and championships.
                            Amen, bro.

Comment

Laugh.

Not at us sucking, or Cutler playing horrible.

At the people who think Cutler will be amazing in his 1st season with a mediocre offensive line that Jake, a scrambler, couldn't even do good with.

But I wish him luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X