Plummer still starter.......for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer still starter.......for now

On sportscenter just now, Cutler was interviewed and said no one has told him anything about playing next week. Plummer said in his interview that he doesnt care about his stats. He wants to help his team win games, and that's all he cares about. He went on to say, If mike shanahan feels Jay should play, then thats frustrating to me, but right now I havent played good enough to sway Mike's decision to keep me in.

SO, we'll see how all this pans out. But for now all the Cutler will play next week is what it is, RUMORS
    Last edited by Chidoze; 11-23-2006, 09:11 PM.
    sigpic

Of course Cutler said that. What did you expect him to say? Even if he knows he will start he aint gonna say it right now. That would give the Seahawks the advantage of knowing who to prepare for.

Comment

I heard and saw. To me, Plummer looked a little uneasy in that interview. I can't even imagine what is going threw his mind right now. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
        On sportscenter just now, Cutler was interviewed and said no one has told him anything about playing next week. Plummer said in his interview that he doesnt care about his stats. He wants to help his team win games, and that's all he cares about. He went on to say, If mike shanahan feels Jay should play, then thats frustrating to me, but right now I havent played good enough to sway Mike's decision to keep me in.

SO, we'll see how all this pans out. But for now all the Cutler will play next week is what it is, RUMORS
        What Jake said was really good. It was very indicative of the team player attitude that Jake has.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
          Of course Cutler said that. What did you expect him to say? Even if he knows he will start he aint gonna say it right now. That would give the Seahawks the advantage of knowing who to prepare for.
          I think youre reading too much into it. There's no reason for Cutler not to tell the media what's going on. The seahawks can only go off of his preseason video to prep for him, which isnt much, so your point doesnt hold water.
          sigpic

Comment

Plummer was contemplating his post game statements at halftime.

Comment

anyone see plummer throw a fit with shanny and he shook him off like he diddnt care.

Comment

the interview to watch for would be Mike's...as head coach if this was in fact the big rumor than he would likely kill it and say we are sticking with Jake as he has done in the past.
                H.D. Smith

Comment

Yea I felt really bad for Plummer. He looked like his was about to cry in that interview. I just want the best guy in there to Qb. If its Plummer thats fine. People forget he had us 1 game from the Super Bowl last year(we would have beaten Seattle). I know that was last year and this is this year. I just cant figure out whats wrong with him. Is Cutler in his head that bad he plays like ****?

Comment

I think your reading too much into it. There's no reason for Cutler not to tell the media what's going on. The seahawks can only go off of his preseason video to prep for him, which isn't much, so your point doesn't hold water.
                    I think there is, because I doubt Shanahan has told Cutler that just yet. I have a hard time believing that Shanahan would go into this game know for certain that Jay would start the next game.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I would be very surprised in Shanahan announces it, even if he has made up his mind. Even if he decides to go with Cutler, it probably won't be announced until gametime on Sunday. He likes to keep who he is starting a secret to make it harder for other teams to gameplan.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Jake Plummer is a class act, in my opinion.

Don't agree with me, go eat some rocks.

Comment

I think youre reading too much into it. There's no reason for Cutler not to tell the media what's going on. The seahawks can only go off of his preseason video to prep for him, which isnt much, so your point doesnt hold water.
                          Yeah, but you know Shanahan wants to keep his opponents guessing. Even if Cutler knew he was starting, he wouldn't tell everyone. My point must definately holds water. If Seattle doesn't know who to prepare for, it gives us an advantage. I know you are in love with Jake but you really need to look at this objectively.

Comment

Originally posted by k9handler
                            the interview to watch for would be Mike's...as head coach if this was in fact the big rumor than he would likely kill it and say we are sticking with Jake as he has done in the past.
                            He hasnt done it in the past so I wont hold my breath. All season long when people ask him if Cutler is near starting a game, Mike always says, "We play the best players who give us the best chance to win, every game." He never says "No" and "Yes" when it comes to those questions, which is a little irritating because he leaves it wide open so no one can say "But you said whatever" when something does happen.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hehe...only on Broncomania can an innocent comment like Cutler's or Jake's be broken down, word for word, syllable by syllable, space by space, and letter by letter.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X