Plummer still starter.......for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
    Yeah, but you know Shanahan wants to keep his opponents guessing. Even if Cutler knew he was starting, he wouldn't tell everyone. My point must definately holds water. If Seattle doesn't know who to prepare for, it gives us an advantage. I know you are in love with Jake but you really need to look at this objectively.
    Me? In love with Jake? You really dont know me very well to be saying that. I support him, but I will never stick up for him nor do I particularly care for him as our starting QB. But I will still support him as long as he's the starter.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
      Me? In love with Jake? You really dont know me very well to be saying that. I support him, but I will never stick up for him nor do I particularly care for him as our starting QB. But I will still support him as long as he's the starter.
      exactly and as soon as he's not starting for us, all the Jake backers will talk about how bad he really sucks and how he's totally washed up....I can't wait to see how fast some of the people turn their back on him on this board. Gonna be sad...but funny.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
        Jake Plummer is a class act, in my opinion.

Don't agree with me, go eat some rocks.
        Rocks dont sit well in stomach's.
        sigpic

Comment

He is a class act. Even in his post game interview, he admitted that he hadn't done enough this year to force Mike not to make the change.
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
            exactly and as soon as he's not starting for us, all the Jake backers will talk about how bad he really sucks and how he's totally washed up....I can't wait to see how fast some of the people turn their back on him on this board. Gonna be sad...but funny.
            In case you hadnt noticed, it happened when we drafted Cutler. That was the moment all this hoopla started. It took all of 2 hrs for people on here to jump on the Cutler bandwagon.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              I think there is, because I doubt Shanahan has told Cutler that just yet. I have a hard time believing that Shanahan would go into this game know for certain that Jay would start the next game.
              Yea, but Shanahan must've known all these rumors were out there. So why not tell them before the rumors get to the players. There's no better way to find out you're out of a job than from someone else. :brick:
              sigpic

Comment

In case you hadnt noticed, it happened when we drafted Cutler. That was the moment all this hoopla started. It took all of 2 hrs for people on here to jump on the Cutler bandwagon.
                Actually Chidoze, I worked at Cook & Cook Sports at the time, we are analysts that measure athletic talent and help athletes find the right path and more. We always broke down the draft, and when the combine was going on Denver was said to be eyeing the quarterback area when only a couple players were running drills, one was Cutler. Denver mad no other evidence of their search, but everyone had heard rumors of Denver looking for a quarterback and some thought it was Leinart, which I was against, he is overhyped, Cutler was not...since his sophmore year he was a legit 2nd round pick and he only got better, not like Young and Lienart whom only showed up their following seasons to climb the ranks, Cutler should have been a top 5 pick in the draft, but over exposure of top colleges has changed, back in the day it was the player, not just the school. When I heard that Fischer and Shanahan were talking I thought possible trade, they wanted Cutler... But Tennessee took Young, and when Denver moved I knew I was right they were taking Cutler... I have been on this kids bandwagon for near three years, but I was unsure because Shanahan has a tendency to work his hand and take questionable quarterbacks.

So I am not on this kids bandwagon because we got him, that is only a plus as a fan...this kid is the real deal!

Comment

I think youre reading too much into it. There's no reason for Cutler not to tell the media what's going on. The seahawks can only go off of his preseason video to prep for him, which isnt much, so your point doesnt hold water.
                  The Seahawks definitely would not stack an 8 man front against Cutler. I imagine Shannahan probably would not announce till about Tuesday of next week.
                  As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

My dog eats chuncks of concrete!
                    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
                      The Seahawks definitely would not stack an 8 man front against Cutler. I imagine Shannahan probably would not announce till about Tuesday of next week.
                      Against a rookie, they probably would UNTIL Jay started burning them. If he burned them early, then they would likely adjust.

I think Shanahan would wait until gameday, that is his MO, just like he did with the RBs for the game. He doesn't like to give the opposing team any more info then he absolutely has to.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Plummer still starter... for now

Man... just the title of your post made me want to scream!

I want Cutler, and I want him now!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
                        Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

Jake is a classy guy. But that doesn't win you many points when you can't get results.

Mark my words, Jay Cutler will suit up against Seattle.
                          sigpic

Comment

all I know is I saw tears in Plummer's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by jammin
                              all I know is I saw tears in Plummer's eyes.

Yeah...

The guy is an emotional player. (good thing)

If he had a better arm and made better decisions... WOW!

I can honestly say that he has squirmed out of sure sacks more times than I can count.

Some of them I don't think even Houdini could imitate!

<----- (me watching the "Snake")
                              Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

More of what WTM said, people believing what they want to believe.

Adam Schefter = fact.

Plummer's and Cutler's comments = "What else are they supposed to say?"
                                sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                                Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
                                X