Plummer still starter.......for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WABronco
    Plummer was contemplating his post game statements at halftime.
    *laughs*. Very true.

Listen. Jay and Jake both are not going to say ANYTHING until Mike Shanahan announces who is the starter and if Jake has lost his starting role. Jay certainly would say anything out of respect. He's not going to be the one to say something from the Denver locker room, no matter what he knows. Even if he already knows he's starting next week, he waits until it comes from the coach... thats just common locker room respect.

Mike will probably announce it Monday or Tuesday as to who is the starter. Maybe sooner. The sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
      On sportscenter just now, Cutler was interviewed and said no one has told him anything about playing next week. Plummer said in his interview that he doesnt care about his stats. He wants to help his team win games, and that's all he cares about. He went on to say, If mike shanahan feels Jay should play, then thats frustrating to me, but right now I havent played good enough to sway Mike's decision to keep me in.

SO, we'll see how all this pans out. But for now all the Cutler will play next week is what it is, RUMORS
      I think shanny and the coaches will decide over the weekend and come the first practice of next week we will see who is under center with the starters, im hoping it will be our future QB Jay Cutler.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
        More of what WTM said, people believing what they want to believe.

Adam Schefter = fact.

Plummer's and Cutler's comments = "What else are they supposed to say?"
        Adam is pretty legit I never saw him break a false story or prediction, so I think there is alot of truth to his article.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
          Adam is pretty legit I never saw him break a false story or prediction, so I think there is alot of truth to his article.
          There is... Adam hasn't reported anything false that I can think of right off the bat.
          sigpic

Comment

The front page of the NFL website...Schefter...this is not just a rumor
            Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
              Actually Chidoze, I worked at Cook & Cook Sports at the time, we are analysts that measure athletic talent and help athletes find the right path and more. We always broke down the draft, and when the combine was going on Denver was said to be eyeing the quarterback area when only a couple players were running drills, one was Cutler. Denver mad no other evidence of their search, but everyone had heard rumors of Denver looking for a quarterback and some thought it was Leinart, which I was against, he is overhyped, Cutler was not...since his sophmore year he was a legit 2nd round pick and he only got better, not like Young and Lienart whom only showed up their following seasons to climb the ranks, Cutler should have been a top 5 pick in the draft, but over exposure of top colleges has changed, back in the day it was the player, not just the school. When I heard that Fischer and Shanahan were talking I thought possible trade, they wanted Cutler... But Tennessee took Young, and when Denver moved I knew I was right they were taking Cutler... I have been on this kids bandwagon for near three years, but I was unsure because Shanahan has a tendency to work his hand and take questionable quarterbacks.

So I am not on this kids bandwagon because we got him, that is only a plus as a fan...this kid is the real deal!

I stand Corrected! Great post lancane!! I cant wait to see what he can do!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                *laughs*. Very true.

Listen. Jay and Jake both are not going to say ANYTHING until Mike Shanahan announces who is the starter and if Jake has lost his starting role. Jay certainly would say anything out of respect. He's not going to be the one to say something from the Denver locker room, no matter what he knows. Even if he already knows he's starting next week, he waits until it comes from the coach... thats just common locker room respect.

Mike will probably announce it Monday or Tuesday as to who is the starter. Maybe sooner. The sooner the better.
                Good point Rav. I guess it would be best coming from the coach's mouth rather than the players anouncing it to the world.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
                  Jake Plummer is a class act, in my opinion.

Don't agree with me, go eat some rocks.
                  You guys already ate his middle finger. Rocks sound tasty to me.

Go Penguins
                  SNK did the sig. Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                    *laughs*. Very true.

Drum Rolll, Please.........

Wait for it, wait for it.......

I agree with Ravage!

Ok, mostly agree.

I agree, that EVEN if Jake and Jay know who is going to start next week, it wouldn't be right for them to talk about it in post game interviews.

The only place where I differ from you, is that I think Shanny will announce to the team, as soon as they are back to practice who the starter is, but I would be surprised to see him announce it publically until kickoff next Sunday. Historically, Shanny has liked to keep the opponent off balance about who is starting when rumors of this type of have circulated in the past.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefs4TheWin
                      You guys already ate his middle finger. Rocks sound tasty to me.
                      Nah...he was flipping you off, pal

Comment

Working...
                      X