I feel bad for Champ Baily!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Champ Baily!

Screw all this talk about people feeling bad for Jake, oh poor Jake. Hell I feel bad for Champ Baily. This dude must feel like he is playing along side some second rate defense at times during these games. This guy just performs day in and out and at times our defense has some SERIOUS lags in production. It must be frustrating at times for him to play at his level and watch people get worked on his same team. I know I'm just venting but man, we need to step up man!!
    sigpic

too bad he doesnt have someone that can really help him on the other side of the field - DJ gets played all the time - i am surprised they dont attack DJ more, the colts found the flaw and exploited it. Champ cant win the game he can only do his job and he does it well!

Comment

Originally posted by bond007taz
      too bad he doesnt have someone that can really help him on the other side of the field - DJ gets played all the time - i am surprised they dont attack DJ more, the colts found the flaw and exploited it. Champ cant win the game he can only do his job and he does it well!
      do you mean darrent williams?

Comment

Huh???

He's making millions.

He's the best cornerback in the league.

He loves this team and is a leader.

The only other defense he's ever played for was in Washington so why should I be sorry?

Comment

Yeah, I feel bad for Champion as well. He's clearly been the MVP for us this year. Too bad we have an idot at QB in number 16 who can't give Champion and the D some rest.
          sigpic
          In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco in UT
            Screw all this talk about people feeling bad for Jake, oh poor Jake. Hell I feel bad for Champ Baily. This dude must feel like he is playing along side some second rate defense at times during these games. This guy just performs day in and out and at times our defense has some SERIOUS lags in production. It must be frustrating at times for him to play at his level and watch people get worked on his same team. I know I'm just venting but man, we need to step up man!!

i see that too...champ doesnt really point the finger but he seems to be getting frustrated lately with the d. he has had to several times come off his man early to help someone else make a tackle. i see him talking to players at times and i wonder what he is saying. ever see him raise his head and arms up like "what in the h3!! are you guys doing!!" it was our offense but now our defense is really exposed and we need help in many areas...im not banking on a superbowl this year thats for sure.
            sigpic

Comment

If you pay attention you can really see some body language speaking out on the field with champ which isn't normal. He is definately getting frustrated especially with the safeties where they aren't in position on two deep coverages. Mainly John Lynch's week ass coverage.
              sigpic

Comment

i thinkyou mean D will not DJ. DJ is a solid olb in this league.

Comment

John Lynch, Darrent Williams, DJ Willams, Al Wilson....what they don't count?

Comment

Originally posted by JellyBean2144
                    John Lynch, Darrent Williams, DJ Willams, Al Wilson....what they don't count?
                    dont forget ian gold, cant forget ian gold

Comment

Yeah Champ looked really exasperated at times tonight. He once again played terrific and made some great tackles on Larry Johnson. But by and large didn't get much help from anyone else.
                      Damien Nash & Darrent Williams Forever Broncos.

"He's such a pro. He's been everything you'd ever want as a player and then some." Mike Shanahan on Rod Smith

Created by Snk16. Thanks!

Comment

SERIOUSLY... he was tackling better coming off blocks they our linebackers in the open field... he is literally the best cornerback of all time... watching him is just insane

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
                        MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

Champ's body language did show frustration... but that has to be said of alot of guys tonight. Al Wilson was frustrated too. They did not want to lose this game.

The defense is a little out of sync right now. They never really recovered from the SD game, that was clear. They have 10 days now to regroup, refocus, and digest all that ugly film from the past 2 games.
                          sigpic

Comment

Champ is the best defensive player in the NFL.

Darrent Williams= sucks Can't do man coverage at all

John Lynch= Love him but he's old and slow. He still hits like a badass

Nick Ferguson= Sucks

Cox+Sucks

Poor champ

Comment

Originally posted by Jake>Jay
                              Darrent Williams= sucks Can't do man coverage at all
                              Darrent Williams does not suck, hes young and hes really coming along each game.

its actually zones that kill him (alot of the times safetys dont help) and non-press coverage man to man where he gets ate up by double moves and pump fakes, but ehs not that bad

you gotta understand hes still young, its his 2nd year in the league, he had 2 back to back INTs tho last game and this game so hes learning from his mistakes, hes not a weak link when people pick on him he will try and make them pay, and the whole reggie wayne thing, that was also the safetys fault shanny even said.

Comment

Working...
                              X