We Need A RB Asap!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need A RB Asap!!!!!

Don't get me wrong we have other problems besides the RB issue, but i think winning would be alot easier with this fixed.

I have said this time and again this whole "broncos can turn any RB into a 1000 yd rusher"is redundant now. First of all 1000 yds is not such a big achievement anymore, one has to rush for about 60 a game to get that stat.

Like i have said before tatum will never be more than an average back with blazing speed, he doesnt have the cutback or the stamina to be a true starter. Mike bell is a guy we would all like to see be succesfull but we have to admit that at best he will be a #2 back. Nash is not even an NFL back in my opinion and we are kidding ourselves with him.

Yep...

You watch, we will take a RB with our very first pick next year. Hopefully a Maroney clone.

Wait... do we even have a first round pick next year? I get so confused trying to keep track of the trades we do and where it leaves us at draft time.

All I can say though is this...

Thank goodness for that 11th overall pick this year!

Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

Well if we had an offensive line to open holes up for the running backs, that's the main reason past running backs have had success.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
        Well if we had an offensive line to open holes up for the running backs, that's the main reason past running backs have had success.
        I agree 100%. I believe that with Lepsis out, it is really hurting our line. Pears is stepping up, but our right side of the line is terrible.

But it doesnt help when our RB's cannot even catch the football when they are wide open. That is what frusrated me the most.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
          Thats not true our o-line is great for the zone blocking schemes we employ & they do their job well. We need a RB that can get too those holes quickly(not Mike bell) or a RB that can Cutback when the hole disappears(not tatum)

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
            I agree 100%. I believe that with Lepsis out, it is really hurting our line. Pears is stepping up, but our right side of the line is terrible.

But it doesnt help when our RB's cannot even catch the football when they are wide open. That is what frusrated me the most.

You didn't see the game tonight? Pears got abused by the biggest drunk in Missouri!

Comment

Chiefs had alot of people in the box tonight almost on every play, smart move

let jake try and beat you..........lol not possible I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                You didn't see the game tonight? Pears got abused by the biggest drunk in Missouri!
                He sure did do a lot better than 1st round draft pick George Foster. :brick:
                sigpic

Comment

hey you guys should have got kyle turley in the offseason

he was cheap and he lost a lot of weight and seems to be very mobile on the line yet powerful

bad choice not getting him
                  "and champ baliey misses the tackle"

Comment

The Broncos better make a good offer to Turner in the offseason. He would be a machine in Denver.
                    sigpic

Comment

Right now, any tackle would be a better option on the right side than what we have now. Foster is just terrible. :hammer:
                      sigpic

Comment

And

We need to get rid of Plummer. We need better personell coaching the Sp. teams. We also need a higher level of performance from the Sp. Teams. We need a new D-coordinator. We need a couple O-lineman. Another WR who is better than Kircus and Marshall wouldnt hurt. We need a better D-line. Oh yea.........Most importantly, we need a pass rush. I think that covers all of the things we need!

Just being sarcastic. Sorry
                        sigpic

Comment

Totally agree with the TC. But what we also need to do is run the ball more. When we've ran with Tbell, it's because we were running lots of run plays. It's not the Oline, it's the amount of times we run. What would really help is a Star running back. No doubt.

Comment

Guys....you cant run against a stacked line. Do you honestly think the chiefs were defending against plummer? The man practically defends himself. The Chiefs only goal was to stop the running game. They knew plummers wheels would fall off trying to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by COLTSRULE
                              hey you guys should have got kyle turley in the offseason

he was cheap and he lost a lot of weight and seems to be very mobile on the line yet powerful

bad choice not getting him
                              Kyle Turkey is sooooooo overrated. I do not want him near the broncos.

Comment

Working...
                              X