We Need A RB Asap!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snowspot66
    Guys....you cant run against a stacked line. Do you honestly think the chiefs were defending against plummer? The man practically defends himself. The Chiefs only goal was to stop the running game. They knew plummers wheels would fall off trying to pass.
    Didnt we stack the line against KC? LJ dropped 157 and our D was considered to be one of the best in the league before tonight. You think KC was better at stopping the run than Denver was? No way. Our RB's simply arent stars or gamebreakers like LT or LJ. They are incredibly average runningbacks.
    sigpic

Comment

Nobody fears Plummer, they stack the line and take our strength away, the running game, if Cutler comes in and starts completing passes downfield and converting 3rd downs then you will see the defense loosen and all the sudden the backs we have wont look so bad........but of course this is all a big 'IF", we are talking about a rookie QB , but can it really get any worse then it is now with Plummer in there? nope, it cant get any worse, because we arent going anywhere unless some changes are made .
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        Mike Bell is not who we want him to be. I've said this before, and it's still true. It's not like there are no other zone-blocking teams in the NFL, and when a guy goes undrafted, more likely than not there's a reason for it. Almost all of Bell's successful runs, from what I've seen, have come when our offensive line was flat-out blowing defenders off the line of scrimmage.
        You were right! :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

That's not saying much

Originally posted by BVP
          He sure did do a lot better than 1st round draft pick George Foster. :brick:
          Again.....You didn't see the game tonight. Foster came in cold, off the bench having gotten minimal reps in practice. That is by far the worst I've ever seen Foster play. Pears got destroyed! In the running game and pass blocking he got abused by Jared Allen. He didn't look better than Foster to me.

Comment

Turner or attempting to get Marshawn Lynch that will definately help our running game.

Trade Foster, Tatum for anything because even though it is not set in stone, if Lepsis can come back just as strong rumor is that Pears will move to RT. Our zone scheme looks like it might be breaking down against more physical teams, we need to be more aggressive and incorperate power straight man blocking like we had when Davis was the back. I know we are not big enough but we do have more size with our less experienced lineman at least at the guard position.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
              Again.....You didn't see the game tonight. Foster came in cold, off the bench having gotten minimal reps in practice. That is by far the worst I've ever seen Foster play. Pears got destroyed! In the running game and pass blocking he got abused by Jared Allen. He didn't look better than Foster to me.
              He did to me, and I mostly only watch the O-Line. Foster got destroyed on his first play. And almost every other play as well. And it also looked like he didn't know any of the plays either, cause his guy kept making tackles.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                He did to me, and I mostly only watch the O-Line. Foster got destroyed on his first play. And almost every other play as well. And it also looked like he didn't know any of the plays either, cause his guy kept making tackles.

Ohhh I get it! It's the whole CSU thing? Dude they BOTH SUCKED!

Pears S U C K E D! Jared Allen is probably mowing his lawn right now!

Comment

Needs = A Stud RB and Passrush!

Jake tried and there's no dishonor in that. Thanks for having heart Jake.

Bring Cutler on get him a Stud RB (Like Steven Jackson) to hand off to. Get us some passrush. Legit Passrush like another big tackle that can take the double teams and help Warren.

Retire Rod move Marshall into the line up.

And FIRE the Special Teams coach! We are last in KR and every kickreturn we have a block in the back penalty!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                    Ohhh I get it! It's the whole CSU thing? Dude they BOTH SUCKED!

Pears S U C K E D! Jared Allen is probably mowing his lawn right now!
                    Oh man, this post made me laugh so hard. I'd give you a CP but I'm out right now. Maybe later K?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DieHard
                      Jake tried and there's no dishonor in that. Thanks for having heart Jake.

Bring Cutler on get him a Stud RB (Like Steven Jackson) to hand off to. Get us some passrush. Legit Passrush like another big tackle that can take the double teams and help Warren.

Retire Rod move Marshall into the line up.

And FIRE the Special Teams coach! We are last in KR and every kickreturn we have a block in the back penalty!
                      Nice. :thumb:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                        Oh man, this post made me laugh so hard. I'd give you a CP but I'm out right now. Maybe later K?
                        That's cool!

Comment

Working...
                        X