2-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-2

This is the result from the 4 games SD/KC/Sea/SD, that most people here, and most of the experts said would be a reasonable and workable record from these 4 games. Denver are 0-2 with the extra few days to rest up and prepair to get that 2-2 record. Lets face it, Seattle are not exactly powerhouse right now, and as evident from game 1 SD are beatable as long as everyone does their job right. Its safe to say going 2-2 is very possible and some people on the side of, ooh its all over blah blah blah are getting on my nerves. Home field through out is gone, a home field game at least once is still possible with the AFC west still in our grasp. As they say, the playoffs are a completely differant animal.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

To some it would only be reasonable if the broncos went 5-0 over that stretch.

Comment

Also, don't forget our last 3 games are Arizona, Cincy at home and San Fran...
      should be 3-0

Comment

san fran's found a defense, Cinccys offense has woken up and Arizona are due a shock win. It would be suicide if the team were to look at those as 3 gimmies.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Well I hope we can run the table to the finish.
          One game at a time.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

I see the Broncos finishing at winning 3 of the 5 games left, losing to Cincy and SD. Playoffs are in question now depending how KC finishes the season.

Comment

What about something called momentum. Unfortunately, the Broncos don't have any.

1. Th O-Line looks lost out there.
              2. The running game is inconsitant
              3. A good qb will complete a long one against D Williams
              4. We have no pass rush
              5.The QB has no help and isn't good enough to do it by himself

Unless there's a major awakening in the Broncos camp, even if we make the playoffs, we won'tbe anything more than a warm up game for the real contenders.

I hope I'm wrong, but the execution out there is dismal.
              My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25
                What about something called momentum. Unfortunately, the Broncos don't have any.

4. We have no pass rush

Unless there's a major awakening in the Broncos camp, even if we make the playoffs, we won'tbe anything more than a warm up game for the real contenders.

I agree with most of this.

Both the O-line and D-line have looked aweful the last few games (D-line has not put good pressure on the QB all year), and both line got man-handled by the Chef's.

10-6 might get the Broncos in the playoffs, but that would not be for sure. I really think Denver needs to win 4 of the last 5 to get in. 3 of the last 5 might do it, but that's a big might.

Comment

I also think we can't be out coached during the next 5 games.
                  We did last night.
                  They crashed their ends to stop the cut back runs that we do.
                  They gave us the boots if we chose them, but we didn't call many and certainly not many at the right time.
                  Our running game is pathetic without Tatum Bell in the lineup.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25

4. We have no pass rush

dj williams played a heck of a game, that is a guy that played with heart.

plummer needs help, no different that when elway needed help, when TD got there everything changed. we need something to happen.
                    :nono: :devil:

Comment

yea.......I can't remember the broncos "looking" like a playoff team this year.....except maybe when they won at NE
                      My 3 favorite teams:
                      1.The Denver Broncos
                      2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                      3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                        I also think we can't be out coached during the next 5 games.
                        We did last night.
                        They crashed their ends to stop the cut back runs that we do.
                        They gave us the boots if we chose them, but we didn't call many and certainly not many at the right time.
                        Our running game is pathetic without Tatum Bell in the lineup.

The Broncos have been exposed and the coaching staff isn't doing anything to adjust. Unless the o-line can block Tatum will be helpless. He's a speed back not a power back.

Comment

I can see us losing the SD game (they are just too strong) and possibly the Cinci
                          game even at home because CJ and Palmer seem to have their rhythm back. Heck, even Seattle might be a loss if they have Hasselbeck and Alexander back and we are starting a rookie QB....

KC's schedule looks like this....

Cleveland
                          Baltimore
                          @San Diego
                          @Oakland
                          Jacksonville

They could drop the SD and Baltimore games IMO but should win the others possibly going 3-2 or 4-1 to finish the season. Let's not forget their record at home in December. I'm pretty concerned right now that we may not even make the playoffs...

Comment

Originally posted by crazycombo
                            dj williams played a heck of a game, that is a guy that played with heart.

plummer needs help, no different that when elway needed help, when TD got there everything changed. we need something to happen.
                            I apologize for not clarifying, I was referring to Darrent
                            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                              I see the Broncos finishing at winning 3 of the 5 games left, losing to Cincy and SD. Playoffs are in question now depending how KC finishes the season.
                              Right now, Denver and KC are the two wildcards. Denver needs to be more concerned with Jax(6-4) , Cincy (5-5) or the Jets (5-5) catching them.

Comment

Working...
                              X