Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kratos_godofwar
    replied
    I don't know, if the rumors are true about Cutler starting. Then we might not be able to win all those games. I just hope that with Cutler we can get this offense going on a consistant pace. Not that Plummer couldn't do that, but more like his teammates looked like they didn't care enough. I hope with Jay Cutler, he puts some sparks back into the Broncos O and D. We can run the tables, only if either QB's play well and we are able to run the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rashomon
    Right now, Denver and KC are the two wildcards. Denver needs to be more concerned with Jax(6-4) , Cincy (5-5) or the Jets (5-5) catching them.

Thanks for the update! Goes to show us the AFC West is the best division out there.

Leave a comment:

• Rashomon
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
    I see the Broncos finishing at winning 3 of the 5 games left, losing to Cincy and SD. Playoffs are in question now depending how KC finishes the season.
    Right now, Denver and KC are the two wildcards. Denver needs to be more concerned with Jax(6-4) , Cincy (5-5) or the Jets (5-5) catching them.

Leave a comment:

• kmcgough25
    replied
    Originally posted by crazycombo
    dj williams played a heck of a game, that is a guy that played with heart.

plummer needs help, no different that when elway needed help, when TD got there everything changed. we need something to happen.
    I apologize for not clarifying, I was referring to Darrent

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    I can see us losing the SD game (they are just too strong) and possibly the Cinci
    game even at home because CJ and Palmer seem to have their rhythm back. Heck, even Seattle might be a loss if they have Hasselbeck and Alexander back and we are starting a rookie QB....

KC's schedule looks like this....

Cleveland
    Baltimore
    @San Diego
    @Oakland
    Jacksonville

They could drop the SD and Baltimore games IMO but should win the others possibly going 3-2 or 4-1 to finish the season. Let's not forget their record at home in December. I'm pretty concerned right now that we may not even make the playoffs...

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    I also think we can't be out coached during the next 5 games.
    We did last night.
    They crashed their ends to stop the cut back runs that we do.
    They gave us the boots if we chose them, but we didn't call many and certainly not many at the right time.
    Our running game is pathetic without Tatum Bell in the lineup.

The Broncos have been exposed and the coaching staff isn't doing anything to adjust. Unless the o-line can block Tatum will be helpless. He's a speed back not a power back.

Leave a comment:

• broncophan
    replied
    yea.......I can't remember the broncos "looking" like a playoff team this year.....except maybe when they won at NE

Leave a comment:

• crazycombo
    replied
    Originally posted by kmcgough25
    What about something called momentum. Unfortunately, the Broncos don't have any.

1. Th O-Line looks lost out there.
    2. The running game is inconsitant
    3. A good qb will complete a long one against D Williams
    4. We have no pass rush
    5.The QB has no help and isn't good enough to do it by himself

Unless there's a major awakening in the Broncos camp, even if we make the playoffs, we won'tbe anything more than a warm up game for the real contenders.

I hope I'm wrong, but the execution out there is dismal.
    dj williams played a heck of a game, that is a guy that played with heart.

plummer needs help, no different that when elway needed help, when TD got there everything changed. we need something to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    I also think we can't be out coached during the next 5 games.
    We did last night.
    They crashed their ends to stop the cut back runs that we do.
    They gave us the boots if we chose them, but we didn't call many and certainly not many at the right time.
    Our running game is pathetic without Tatum Bell in the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    Originally posted by kmcgough25
    What about something called momentum. Unfortunately, the Broncos don't have any.

4. We have no pass rush

Unless there's a major awakening in the Broncos camp, even if we make the playoffs, we won'tbe anything more than a warm up game for the real contenders.

I agree with most of this.

Both the O-line and D-line have looked aweful the last few games (D-line has not put good pressure on the QB all year), and both line got man-handled by the Chef's.

10-6 might get the Broncos in the playoffs, but that would not be for sure. I really think Denver needs to win 4 of the last 5 to get in. 3 of the last 5 might do it, but that's a big might.

Leave a comment:

• kmcgough25
    replied

4. We have no pass rush

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    I see the Broncos finishing at winning 3 of the 5 games left, losing to Cincy and SD. Playoffs are in question now depending how KC finishes the season.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Well I hope we can run the table to the finish.
    One game at a time.

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    san fran's found a defense, Cinccys offense has woken up and Arizona are due a shock win. It would be suicide if the team were to look at those as 3 gimmies.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeSince77
    replied
    Also, don't forget our last 3 games are Arizona, Cincy at home and San Fran...
    should be 3-0

Leave a comment:

Working...
X