11 and 5 or 10 and 6

Denver

Seattle win 10 days off big passing and running game in Denver

\San Diego win offense makes adjustment defense steps up the pace
    Ariona win
    Cincinnati win remember number 1 defence
    San Fran win
    12 and 4

The Broncos schedule has been much harder than both KC and SD. Denvers schedule for the remainder of the season is very winnable...

losing to the Rams was a fluke.
    Last edited by goucho141; 11-24-2006, 05:19 PM.

Originally posted by goucho141
    Nothing is standing in their way. 12 and 4
    Except for Kansas City and San Diego but heck those guys are nothing
    I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

Great optimism, I wish I were like you. If anything Denver comes out second maybe even third.

Comment

Based on this post, Instead of multi dimentional, you are "mostly dillusional" Sorry, couldn't pass that one up. I hope you're right, but with offenses we are playing against, and as good as Cutler potential is and the fact he has yet to play one down in the NFL or any football in the 3 months. It is hard to think he could make up for the QB woes and other holes in our line up.

Comment

If the Broncos couldn't beat Chargers at home, what makes you think they can beat them away? Not to mention also that you will be starting a rookie quarterback which will mean that you guys might even lose some of the easier games. I like your optimism though.

Comment

I am hoping for an 11-5 season... that will not win the AFC West in my opinion. We are shooting for a Wild Card spot unless we can beat San Diego in San Diego and get some help.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan27
              Except for Kansas City and San Diego but heck those guys are nothing
              Heck, KC almost swept you and San Diego has a chance seeing as Merriman and Castillo will be back and they have homefield advantage.
              Chargers havn't lost a home game yet this year.

Denver is in serious trouble, especially if they lose to Seattle with Hasselbeck coming back.

Comment

SEA, SAN, CIN, PHX, SANFRAN

surely you jest we might win against CIN or SAN FRAN. But the others are slam dunks for the other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
                  SEA, SAN, CIN, PHX, SANFRAN

surely you jest we might win against CIN or SAN FRAN. But the others are slam dunks for the other teams.
                  We will beat the cardinals and the 49ers. We then need to win atleast one and more likely 2 of the games out of Sea, SD, and Cincy.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
                    We will beat the cardinals and the 49ers. We then need to win atleast one and more likely 2 of the games out of Sea, SD, and Cincy.
                    And none of those games you'll be favored in. Even Cincy.

Comment

At san Diego is a loss. The other game that worries me is Cincinnati. They will score points. I'm not sure we can anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA
                        And none of those games you'll be favored in. Even Cincy.
                        I think we win the Seattle game, along with San Fran and Arizona. That puts us at 10-6. I will go into the Cincy game with optimism, because they may be elminated from the playoffs at that point any way. They have poor defense, we just dont want to get into a shoot out with them. I also have some confidence in beating San Diego. Not because we are playing better than them, obviously not. But just to balance things out we can make a statement there. I dont know if it will be Cincy or San Diego, but I am predicting 11 wins for Denver and a wild card spot.

Comment

There are five opponents that we have yet to play that aren't going just roll over for us. Last season a Charger fan kept coming to the board saying the same thing about the Chargers it never came to fruition. It's not impossible for Denver to run the table but I don't think it's realistic either.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I think SD is going to keep command of the AFCW title. So I'm hoping for a surge like pittsburgh had last year when they were 7-5. For those who dont know, they went from 7-5 to 11-5, got a wildcard, beat thier division rival in the wildcard(Bengals), went on to beat Indy in the division playoff, beat Denver in the conference Championship, and beat the Seahawks to WIN THE SUPERBOWL. I hope this exact scenario happens to the Broncos this year......

Not likely though...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
                              I think we win the Seattle game, along with San Fran and Arizona. That puts us at 10-6. I will go into the Cincy game with optimism, because they may be elminated from the playoffs at that point any way. They have poor defense, we just dont want to get into a shoot out with them. I also have some confidence in beating San Diego. Not because we are playing better than them, obviously not. But just to balance things out we can make a statement there. I dont know if it will be Cincy or San Diego, but I am predicting 11 wins for Denver and a wild card spot.

San Fran and Arizona Ill give you but thats not sayin much. You'll need to side step the 49ers too, they are HOT right now.
                              Cincy isnt eliminated yet, they are one of those teams that will disrupt the playoff picture along with Pittsburgh because how strong they finish.

Im predicting 10 wins, and a wildcard spot for Denver, but maybe Im just being overly bias. But honestly, bias aside. Im more afraid of KC then I am of you guys. I have been all year.

Comment

Working...
                              X