Flex Schedules And Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Schedules And Broncos

Broncos Have Been Nationally Televised The Last 2 Weeks And Will Play Sunday Night Against Seattle. That Makes It 3 Straight Weeks

Any Chance That They Will Get Picked Up For Sunday Night Against The Chargers On 12/10 Week 14? I Have Tickets To Go To The Game But Wanted To See What Everyone Here Thought The Possibilities Would Be?

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
    Broncos Have Been Nationally Televised The Last 2 Weeks And Will Play Sunday Night Against Seattle. That Makes It 3 Straight Weeks

Any Chance That They Will Get Picked Up For Sunday Night Against The Chargers On 12/10 Week 14? I Have Tickets To Go To The Game But Wanted To See What Everyone Here Thought The Possibilities Would Be?
    I know, freakin' bull, i don't want to see the dam donkeys on nation televise tv. all they do is lose...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
      I know, freakin' bull, i don't want to see the dam donkeys on nation televise tv. all they do is lose...

Yeah, unlike somebody, *COUGH*thirtytozip*COUGH*

Comment

kinda like cleveland?

Comment

I doubt that NBC will pick up the Broncos/Charges game. They've had enough of those two teams this year already.

Comment

Originally posted by LordXenu
            I doubt that NBC will pick up the Broncos/Charges game. They've had enough of those two teams this year already.

I would almost bet if Denver win this coming week there is a good possibility that they will air it on Sunday Night.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

We have had our limit on nationally televised games this year. :thumb:

Comment

I am certain they will look for any excuse to not put us on SNF for a FIFTH time this year.
                sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

It's been the Broncos and Colts all season

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!
                    its not like we beat the Ravens or Patriots on National TV

Comment

Originally posted by SSBRONCS

If Denver beats Seattle, it is very likely that game could be moved. There are a few other games that have a strong chance of being moved as well. Baltimore @ KC could very likely be moved, Indy @ Jax, N.O. @ Dallas could be another. These games will have strong Playoff implication and any one of those 3 could be moved. Hopefully it's the Denver game though. I'll get to see it no matter what though because I live in Cali! :dance:
                      Last edited by Chidoze; 11-26-2006, 06:41 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Uhmmm.... aren't you a Brown's fan? Is this a test on our knowledge of irony?
                        Last edited by Ravage!!!; 11-26-2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

There is a good chance it will be televised. I don't know what the rest of the schedule looks like...but it might still be a very close AFC West race. But, if Denver loses against Seattle, people may be tired of watching our pathetic offense on TV.

Comment

Dawg I sense some jealousy from you

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                              There is a good chance it will be televised. I don't know what the rest of the schedule looks like...but it might still be a very close AFC West race. But, if Denver loses against Seattle, people may be tired of watching our pathetic offense on TV.
                              This is the games for next weekend.

Atlanta at Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m.
                              Baltimore at Kansas City 1:00 p.m.
                              Buffalo at N.Y. Jets 1:00 p.m.
                              Indianapolis at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m.
                              Minnesota at Detroit 1:00 p.m.
                              New England at Miami 1:00 p.m.
                              New Orleans at Dallas 1:00 p.m.
                              N.Y. Giants at Carolina 1:00 p.m.
                              Oakland at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.
                              Philadelphia at Washington 1:00 p.m.
                              Tennessee at Houston 1:00 p.m.