No announcement yet.

Flex Schedules And Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being from the other side of the pond, selfishly speaking I hate it when the Broncos games are on primetime or Monday night purely because they're on too late for me to stay up and the go to work :brick:

I think we've been on evening slots 6 times this season.. GRRRR!

Please NFL people, dont move the San Diego game as well ! On second thoughts I'd probably just stay up for that one, but dont move it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
      just announced flex game wil be dallas vs new orleans

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9831949
      That's good, I won't have to go to my boss, begging for another 'Recovery Monday'

Any chance of any others being moved?
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by robfra78
        Being from the other side of the pond, selfishly speaking I hate it when the Broncos games are on primetime or Monday night purely because they're on too late for me to stay up and the go to work :brick:

I think we've been on evening slots 6 times this season.. GRRRR!

Please NFL people, dont move the San Diego game as well ! On second thoughts I'd probably just stay up for that one, but dont move it anyway
        I love the Night games, excuse for a day off

I'm kinda glad the Chargers game hasn't been moved, though...........4 late games in three weeks would be a killer

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
          I love the Night games, excuse for a day off

I'm kinda glad the Chargers game hasn't been moved, though...........4 late games in three weeks would be a killer
          Yeah, gonna have to stay up on Sunday to see Cutler in action.... coffee and pro plus at the ready...

:offtopic: BTW dont think Liverpool will win anything this year !! certainly not reclaiming the European Cup as your sig suggests. Why is he persisting playing Gerrard out on the right. Played him central on Saturday and look what happened. I'm an Arsenal fan BTW (sorry rest of posters, first and only soccer mention)

Comment

Originally posted by robfra78
            Yeah, gonna have to stay up on Sunday to see Cutler in action.... coffee and pro plus at the ready...

:offtopic: BTW dont think Liverpool will win anything this year !! certainly not reclaiming the European Cup as your sig suggests. Why is he persisting playing Gerrard out on the right. Played him central on Saturday and look what happened. I'm an Arsenal fan BTW (sorry rest of posters, first and only soccer mention)
            :offtopic: Who knows mate, nobody, least of all me, expected up to win it two years back . And as for Stevie playing on the right, he had his pesonally most succesful season playing there last year..................I just think that 130ish games over the last two years for club & country have finally taken there toll, and it isn't just him.

Anyway you might want to look in here and here .

Sorry for the hijack guys, just helping Robfra out............we now resume your normal programming

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
              I know, freakin' bull, i don't want to see the dam donkeys on nation televise tv. all they do is lose...
              who are the browns??i have never heard of that team,LOL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco
                who are the browns??i have never heard of that team,LOL
                well, they were here probably before me and you were alive...so yea.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X