Cutler has one advantage!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler has one advantage!!!!!!!!!!

Due to the fact that in college he never hardly had pass protection. He should be very quick when it comes to releasing the ball. Cause in vanderbilt he ws pressured all day long.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC
    Due to the fact that in college he never hardly had pass protection. He should be very quick when it comes to releasing the ball. Cause in vanderbilt he ws pressured all day long.
    Because of that he should also have a good sense of when to escape the pocket. The way our line has been playing lately he might need that.

Comment

I dont know if you saw the video of him that someone posted (sorry dont remember who) but he did a GREAT job of passing the ball even while the pocket was collapsed around him and he made plays when it seemed like he was going to get sacked for sure.
      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

You right so im assuming he has good pocket awareness.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

..............I dont know. Maybe he'll be better, perhaps worse. It's a toss up. I feel like the Broncos are going to play Martyball for a while....
          sigpic
          Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

Comment

I thought the same thing only the speed of the game is going to be the major difference. Can he adjust? I hope so. One of Jays traits was his composure. After running for his life for four years at Vanderbuilt, he's learned to stay calm in the pocket.

Comment

I hate Charger fans...and Raider fans...and Chiefs fans

Do you take the time to go the fansites for all of the AFC teams, or just the sites of teams that have been better than the Chargers for most of the last 40 years?

Originally posted by Chargers#1Fan!
              ..............I dont know. Maybe he'll be better, perhaps worse. It's a toss up. I feel like the Broncos are going to play Martyball for a while....

Comment

Still think even if he is as great as some seem to think deep routes take alot more time to develop and if Jake did not have the time behind our porus Oline where is cutler gonna find it?

Comment

I am sure we will see alot of quick passes, slants, dump offs. It is an advantage that the seahawks are drooling over the fact we are starting a rookie, if Cutler can perform to all the hype he will take em by surprise. I am sure this week will be heavy on practice and keeping him safe. I would hate to see another Greenbay incident, Rodgers out for the season the 1st game he comes in. :2cents:
                  If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

good observation

The speed is 10 times more of a problem but the results are the same - so he should not wilt under fire!
                    "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by rc50cal
                      Do you take the time to go the fansites for all of the AFC teams, or just the sites of teams that have been better than the Chargers for most of the last 40 years?
                      Ummm isn't that all the teams in the AFC?

Comment

Well he has his shot. Hopefully he can make something of it. I just hope he isnt all hype. Good Luck Broncos!!!!
                        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

The facts about Cutler's passing technique is that he is a quick-read, quick-release QB, kind-of (And I use this loosely) in the ilk of Dan Marino and Drew Brees. I have watched Cutler footage (mostly pre-season stuff against 2nd string defenses) and would say that he has exceptional accuracy and arm-strength.

Here's my take on the rest of the Broncos season: If Cutler has the expected rookie difficulties, we should at least go 3-2 for the remaider of the season: I believe we will win our final 3 in either case (@ AZ, and vs. Cincy and San Francisco), and we might do better if we luck out and beat Seattle and/or San Deigo. That would take us at least a 10 - 6 record, and we will probably need help to make the playoffs. (If we go 11-5 we should be in, and if we beat San Diego and go 5-0 down the stretch for a 12-4 record, we are obviously in and Cutler will be seen as the savior of Denver.

(P.S. Thank you Jacksonville for losing this weekend).
                          "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score."

~ The late, great Vince Lombardi.

Comment

Cutler does have one advantage, and thats the "Cutler Edge" my friend.........do you have brother?...............do ya?

Comment

Working...
                            X