Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$$$

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
    How about Pryce as well? Hes having a monster season with 8.5 sacks!!!!
    We didn't get rid of Trevor because we didn't like him, we got rid of him because we couldn't afford him. However and once again, if we go into next year with one less $7 million QB it opens up a lot of options for us. But tell the truth: if you were Miami, would you trade him back to us? I didn't think so....
    SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
      this is so true... a real rb fought for extra yardage every down. Solid player he and Olandis
      I don't agree that Olandis Gary was a solid RB. He had moments of pure explosiveness in my opinion, but he was not a truely solid RB who pounded the ball like Anderson. I believe Anderson will remain under contract again in Baltimore (he's not sloted for FA on the list I go to) unless Billek decides to let him go and eat the fine for terminating his contract. Even if he went FA, I'm not sure I'd throw the money back into him. He's 33 now, and is losing speed not gaining it. Though he looks as hardy as ever, RB's don't stay in the game for long periods for a reason. If we were going to throw money into an RB FA, it's a slim group, but I'd prefer someone a little younger that can still pound the ball. Duece McCalister comes to mind (he's 30 right now, so not a young'in), but the Saints may use a franchise tag on him. Ahman Green of the Packers will also probably get the tag. Besides both would probably want more then we can dish out for the position with the Bell's on the plate. The RB Draft looks pretty slim to, but I think there are some sleepers in there for the picking. I'm hoping for a smart draft on a large down hill RB. Someone with real power back abilities to work with. We have our fair share of "smaller backs (compared to most of us, these "smaller" backs are huge) and I think it's time to invest in somebody with size. Just another opinion to throw into the pile.
      sigpic
      The only thing that can stop the ninja.
      Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

I miss Mike Anderson,he at least caused for 1 game we should have won.

Comment

I think what everyone needs to remember is that Mike Anderson is in his thirties, and has had reconstructive knee surgery. Yes, he was valuable to us last season. But the Broncos couldn't pay starting salary to a guy who is entering the tail end of his career and who already has had knee surgery.

The reason why I think the running game wasn't working as well as some of you think is because the passing game has been so ineffective, and defenses have been stacking 8 guys in the box to stop the run and Jake from bootlegging. I think with Jay, the passing game will open up, and that, in turn, will open up the running game (the base philosophy of the West Coast offense). Keep in mind that our running game is still in the top 5 in the league.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by legend
            Mike Anderson is tougher than any of our current RB's and would have been a great asset this season.
            What aggravates me even more is he has only 29 carries in 11 games in Baltimore :hammer: what a waste there

Mike Anderson stats

2006 Baltimore 10 29 127 12.7 4.4 1 3 8 0.8 2.7 7 4.0 0 0
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
              How about Pryce as well? Hes having a monster season with 8.5 sacks!!!!
              Wow!!!!I didnt know Trevor was playing so well. I wish we could have kept him.

Comment

How do you post as a guest??
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                  How do you post as a guest??
                  I never seen it happen before. Good question

Comment

Working...
                  X