I wanna know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna know?

Are all of you jake fans going to be rooting for Jay when he hits the field? I'm not tring to start a huge thing here It's just there have been alot of people on this board that have been saying you need to be pro jake why he is on the field and have been really hard on Cutler who has not even got a chance. So when and if Cutler hits the field will you be pulling for him or bagging on him.
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by broncos0707
    Are all of you jake fans going to be rooting for Jay when he hits the field? I'm not tring to start a huge thing here It's just there have been alot of people on this board that have been saying you need to be pro jake why he is on the field and have been really hard on Cutler who has not even got a chance. So when and if Cutler hits the field will you be pulling for him or bagging on him.

Of course Im pulling for him - any true BRONCO fan would - we want the BRONCOS to WIN regardless of who is on the field

I dont think many Jake supporters hate Jay they, like me, think it may be too soon to put him in - or just not the right time - but I will pull for him cause I dont want our season to end now -

All I want is W's - regardless of who is calling the shots and who is on the field

JUST WIN BABY

Comment

IHO, If you are rooting against Cutler, you do not belong as a Broncos fan. He is our QB and we should support him just like we SHOULD have supported plummer. I strongly disagree with the decision to bench plummer and I hate it, however I am going to root for cutler because he is a bronco and the team should be put in front of an individual. No matter how much you dislike a guy, you should root for them because they are on your favorite team. I can think of many times people were rooting against plummer because he was doing bad. However lets forget those times and try to turn a new page as fans and root for cutler through good times and bad

Comment

Of course, we wouldn't be fans if we didn't root for our team no matter who is starting.
        sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Assuming Jake won't be the starter anymore:

I was a Jake supporter. He was the Denver Broncos QB. The NFL team that I am a fan of. When Jay takes the field as the starting QB, I'll support him as well. I don't wish failure on any players of the Broncos.

Comment

Pulling for him no doubt! Jay Cutler is cold as ice and the future of this football team but I dont think the time is right. Jay needs to learn the ropes and Jake should finish the season.
            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Of course...this is not a QB thing vs the Broncos or vs the fans...as some of the Jake bashers thought it was for the past 3 1/2 seasons.

I will support the Broncos and whoever is under center regardless....I have said that from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                Of course...this is not a QB thing vs the Broncos or vs the fans...as some of the Jake bashers thought it was for the past 3 1/2 seasons.

I will support the Broncos and whoever is under center regardless....I have said that from day one.

Exactly.
                Bronco fans pull for all Bronco players.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

I am a Jake fan, but I'm definitely going to pull for Cutler. I don't want him to perform poorly (or get hurt) just so Jake gets a chance to start again.

I hope Cutler tears it up, wins multiple Super Bowls, and goes into the HOF.
                  R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

I am a Broncos fan so I am for whoever is the QB. I am excited about Cutler though. Jake just didn't have it this year.
                    If you love NFL stats and history
                    pro-football-reference.com
                    jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      JUST WIN BABY
                      The only sensible words ever to come out of the Raiders orginisation

Seriously, I've supported Jake because a) He's been the Broncos QB, & b) I like the guy, he seems to be honest & down to earth.

Now the call has been made, I'll support Jay because he's the Broncos starting QB...............maybe over time I'll find other reasons, who knows?
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Ditto what everyone else says, I'm a huge Plummer fan, but now its time to get behind Jay. I'd support Warren Sapp if he started taking snaps from Nalen....

ok ok, maybe I went too far, but the point is, we're all Broncos fans first, and players fans second.

Comment

I'll support him because he is our QB. But that doesn't mean I am going to stop liking Jake.
                          Last edited by ThunderGirl; 11-27-2006, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Go Cutler!!!

And most importantly:

GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle

Great post WTM..

I just hope Cutler can get some help from a RB. The last 5 games at RB save for part of the SD game have been not good.
                              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
                              X