I wanna know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watson 81
    Of course, we wouldn't be fans if we didn't root for our team no matter who is starting.

totaly agree

Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

Comment

Now is the time when the short memory will come into play by those who were adamant Jake Plummer haters.

They will forget that they were disloyal Broncos fans when they were slamming Plummer, and they will be same people who will question the loyalty of those of us who supported Jake Plummer. They will assume that we are the disloyal Broncos fans when all we were doing was hoping and believing that our (now previous) starting QB would succeed.

I have always felt that the vocal Jake Plummer bashers were the artificial or disloyal Broncos fans. They, after all, were the ones who cheered against a Denver Bronco player - and they are the same people who will bash Cutler when he has a bad stretch (which he will).

I, for one, will be cheering for Jay Cutler as loudly as I cheered for Plummer.

I will also be pissed at him when he makes mistakes. That's natural.

What I won't do is come to a public forum and be looking to cut him to shreds, pick apart his every move, disrespect him for every little imperfection that he displays.

Loyal Broncos fans never will.
      "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score."

~ The late, great Vince Lombardi.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707
        Are all of you jake fans going to be rooting for Jay when he hits the field? I'm not tring to start a huge thing here It's just there have been alot of people on this board that have been saying you need to be pro jake why he is on the field and have been really hard on Cutler who has not even got a chance. So when and if Cutler hits the field will you be pulling for him or bagging on him.

--- Ridiculous question to Bronco Fans ---

--- Have another cup of

--- And don't try to instigate and divide

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfanfirst
          Now is the time when the short memory will come into play by those who were adamant Jake Plummer haters.

They will forget that they were disloyal Broncos fans when they were slamming Plummer, and they will be same people who will question the loyalty of those of us who supported Jake Plummer. They will assume that we are the disloyal Broncos fans when all we were doing was hoping and believing that our (now previous) starting QB would succeed.

I have always felt that the vocal Jake Plummer bashers were the artificial or disloyal Broncos fans. They, after all, were the ones who cheered against a Denver Bronco player - and they are the same people who will bash Cutler when he has a bad stretch (which he will).

I, for one, will be cheering for Jay Cutler as loudly as I cheered for Plummer.

I will also be pissed at him when he makes mistakes. That's natural.

What I won't do is come to a public forum and be looking to cut him to shreds, pick apart his every move, disrespect him for every little imperfection that he displays.

Loyal Broncos fans never will.

--- Some good points

--- I too have often felt that some posters just get a kick out of pitting Bronco Fans against each other !!!

Comment

of course, he's a fine prospect and I want to see our future gem show us some promise
            This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by urinal_cake
              of course, he's a fine prospect and I want to see our future gem show us some promise

there is only one GEM and she is a great poster here.

JK for being :offtopic:

I hope Cutler succeeds as well.
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                --- Ridiculous question to Bronco Fans ---

--- Have another cup of

--- And don't try to instigate and divide

Ridiculous why? Since the first game people have been taking sides. It needs to stop and thats why I posted this. So here is how I see it the cutler people will be happy and the plummer people will not complain. Now we can go on. I want to know how you came up with me tring to divide the fan with this post?
                Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are all of you jake fans going to be rooting for Jay when he hits the field? I'm not tring to start a huge thing here It's just there have been alot of people on this board that have been saying you need to be pro jake why he is on the field and have been really hard on Cutler who has not even got a chance. So when and if Cutler hits the field will you be pulling for him or bagging on him.
                  I will be 100% behind Jay because he is our starter and I think he can do a great job. But it will take time and I was not certain that bringing him in now would be the best time. But Coach Shannahan has determined that now is the time and so I am hoping for the best. I just hope that the other weaknesses will be dealt with too.
                  Take CARE and God Bless! Dave

R.I.P. D-Will

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Ridiculous why? Since the first game people have been taking sides. It needs to stop and thats why I posted this. So here is how I see it the cutler people will be happy and the plummer people will not complain. Now we can go on. I want to know how you came up with me tring to divide the fan with this post?

--- YOU posted this question:

So when and if Cutler hits the field will you be pulling for him or bagging on him.
                    --- You give us 2 choices; pull or bag !
                    --- You ask us to take sides ---

--- True Bronco Fans will pull for the Team ---

--- Therefore, your thread is ludicrous for Bronco Fans and only appliciable to scumbag trolls ---

Comment

troll....

troll....

troll...

just trolling along...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                        --- YOU posted this question:

--- You give us 2 choices; pull or bag !
                        --- You ask us to take sides ---

--- True Bronco Fans will pull for the Team ---

--- Therefore, your thread is ludicrous for Bronco Fans and only appliciable to scumbag trolls ---

Why do you have to be that way? I don't beleave that you have to like every player on a team. If T.O. were on our team I would not root for him. This was a very good thred with alot of positive posts untill you came along. Were you born that grumpy or are you just having a bad day. I think you may need a huge.

P.S.
                        Including yourself just called 21 broncos fans scumbag trolls.
                        Last edited by broncos0707; 11-28-2006, 08:45 AM. Reason: P.S.
                        Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X