Mike Shanahan's art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Shanahan's art

I'm watching the press confernce and is it me or does Mike Shanahan never answers a question directly. He always gives and indirect get around it kind of answer. It's gotten to the point were he's turned it into an artform. I bet he could teach a class on "how to dodge a question."
    President Cool

"Shannyspeak"
    sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

He'd make a good politician
      This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by hilife
        I'm watching the press confernce and is it me or does Mike Shanahan never answers a question directly. He always gives and indirect get around it kind of answer. It's gotten to the point were he's turned it into an artform. I bet he could teach a class on "how to dodge a question."

Shanny for presedent!
        Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Funny, I always thought that trait was reserved for politicians.....

Shanahan for President in '08?

Comment

haha, he does have ties to Bush via his daughter. But I think the GOP is a little higher on Rudy & McCain
            This space for rent

Comment

All coaches do it. And I hate it..
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by urinal_cake
                haha, he does have ties to Bush via his daughter. But I think the GOP is a little higher on Rudy & McCain
                And I thought the USA was already as low as it could ever get... Let's hope for some better candidates than we've recently had.

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                  All coaches do it. And I hate it..
                  You're probably right. I just only notice it when he does it. Shanny for President? I'd vote for him.
                  President Cool

Comment

Being called a politcian is like being called so bad a word I'd get banned for saying it!
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

Comment

You think he's bad...have you ever heard an Andy Reid press conference. It's almost comical. At least Shanny answers in a round about way. Reid will just talk about how he has to coach better. It's his answer for everything.
                      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

I love Shanahan's style of answering questions. I guess I'm in the minority.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Heah!....heah you buddy, Mike can do what ever he wants........he has the "Edge" the "Cutler Edge". You dont mess with that buddy...........you dont ever mess with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249
                            Heah!....heah you buddy, Mike can do what ever he wants........he has the "Edge" the "Cutler Edge". You dont mess with that buddy...........you dont ever mess with that.
                            LOL looks like Cutler lost some wait over the offseason.
                            President Cool

Comment

I think it is smart that he dodges some questions. If you listen to the questions the ones he dodges are the ones that could cause problems!

Comment

Working...
                              X