What's Funny is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Funny is......

If Cutler plays well (Hopefully) and gets the Broncos to the Playoffs, everyone on this board will be saying "Who was that guy that played QB before Jay Cutler?" Even all the people that get angry at all the Plummer Jokes and criticisms. No player is bigger than the team. I've yelled and cursed at John Elway more than once for throwing an interception, and I believe that he is the greatest QB To play the game. But if he was the main reason for the losses, sit "em down. It's all about the team and getting a championship, not about whether one player was "trying his best with what he had".

Losers always whine about their best, winners get to wear the Ring.

All I want is for this team to win out, and make the playoffs, then go from there. If that does not happen, then I'll be waiting for training camp to start next year with great anticipation.

Dont worry, We will win the Superbowl this year, besides, we have the "Cutler Edge"

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249
      Dont worry, We will win the Superbowl this year, besides, we have the "Cutler Edge"
      Well, you seem pretty confident, Heh, Arrogant donkeys, anyway, Cutler Edge? Cutler is a small rookie QB, There is no Cutler edge, if you don't win the SB this year, may I take the delightful opportunity of laughing at you?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249
        lol...what is the cutler edge?

Comment

Originally posted by Clock
          It's the edge that no rookie QB has ever won a superbowl. That's the edge. The players know that there is no hope, so we play every game like it's our last.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiSteeler
            Well, you seem pretty confident, Heh, Arrogant donkeys, anyway, Cutler Edge? Cutler is a small rookie QB, There is no Cutler edge, if you don't win the SB this year, may I take the delightful opportunity of laughing at you?
            I think it was sarcasm. Take a look at his sig.

Also, thanks for handing the Steelers their *** yesterday!
            R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

its the edge that Cutler has, and not to mention we now have it as our starting QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
                It's the edge that no rookie QB has ever won a superbowl. That's the edge. The players know that there is no hope, so we play every game like it's our last.
                um, that sounds like a bs answer. Wasnt mr. no helmet a rookie last season.

Comment

If Cutler HELPs the Broncos win and gets them to the playoffs (or Superbowl), I'll still remember Jake Plummer -but why would I be talking about him? Obviously the guys on the field making the plays are the ones needing the props when we win. (Which is why I never talked about Cutler while he was a head-set wearing bench-warmer.)
                  "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score."

~ The late, great Vince Lombardi.

Comment

um, that sounds like a bs answer. Wasnt mr. no helmet a rookie last season.
                    No, mr Worthlessburger was not a rookie last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
                      How dare you talk about the "Edge" my friend. How dare you

Comment

Originally posted by AntiSteeler
                        6'4" 223 pounds.............Yup, he's small.
                        sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

You beat me to it. :/

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarJ
                            Thats right buddy, aint nothing small bout that..............the edge.....now you get off the NFL's best message board unless you say great things bout the 'Edge" buddy.

Comment

Working...
                            X