No announcement yet.

Who will be our backup next year.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay Fieldler? He'd fit in nicely. Don't know how long he's been out though.
    Last edited by Tony; 11-28-2006, 12:35 PM.

Comment

How about Brian Griese?

He won't even have to learn the playbook!
      [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

Comment

how about Vinny Testeverde?

Comment

Whether it be prognostication or mere wishful thinking...I say Kubiak will be dragged back to coordinate the offense, and he'll bring BVP with him to play backup. (well, the Kubiak part of it is a wish at least)
          "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

The one I probably like the most is Greise. He did great for the Bucs last year in the start of their season before getting injured.

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
            2) Devin Thomas
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
            2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

Comment

The one I probably like the most is Greise. He did great for the Bucs last year in the start of their season before getting injured. and he knows our system

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

Comment

I dont know why that just posted twice

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
                4) Frank Okam
                4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
                4) Frank Okam
                4) Beau Bell

Comment

I would vote for Griese as well, he'd never come back though I'd bet

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    Bledsoe can STAY THE HELL AWAY! YUCK I have an extreme dislike for that QB...

Marques Tuiasosopo is the way to go.
                    Geez WA that wouldn't be because Marques went to the University of Washington would it?
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Jake Plummer is going to be the back up next year. IMO anyway. Shanny already said he'd be willing to keep him on as a back up. If for some reason Jake Demands a trade or release I see maybe Tuiasosopa. I'd like Seneca Wallace but they just extended his contract.
                      Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

Jake unless he wants out of the QB graveyard.

Comment

Brunell sounded good as did Garcia. Has to be someone someone with a bit of mobility so Johnson and Bledsoe while good QBs would die behind our small line.

Jake is certainly the best choice being that he knows the system but I would worry about a divided locker room if they dont cut ties.

Comment

Dont laugh but I think Andrew Walter would fit in well to this system.He prefers to throw short passes and into the flats
                            A Mile High Salute to the greatest Broncos fan of them all.Tim"Barrelman"McKernan,you have given us so many wonderful memories seeing you in the stands of all the Denver Broncos games over the years supporting the team that we all love

LETS WIN ONE SUNDAY FOR THE BARRELMAN! You will be missed

Comment

Tommy Maddox

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
                                The one I probably like the most is Greise. He did great for the Bucs last year in the start of their season before getting injured. and he knows our system

Id prefer him over any other possiblilities mentioned... but I donno.... lookin at the market for qbs it dont seem we will have a really good choice... Bledslow isnt a good choice I wouldnt trust him behind Jay without tryin to go behind his back. IF any of you can read that article bout backup qbs in sporting news... Trent Dilfer would be a good pickup imo... Johnson I think would be good to if Vikings dont want him after this year and I think he is an UFA... he could be a good teacher for a year maybe?

hmmm...... Brunell possibly but man he is kinda streaky.. I dunno..... I cant see WA wanting him after this year how much money he gonna make?

IF we get Garcia i will be sad tho lol Garcia imo is way overhyped. Ppl are talkin bout him almost as though he were the same player he was a few years ago with the browns.... he has major happy feet (that creativity is him bein scared in a lot of cases) and his arm is way too weak. Arm strength aint everythin but when you cant deliver the ball wit any force at all you got a problem....

Plummer would be a good choice if nowhere else takes him... maybe he stays here if he realizes that the teams that will give him a chance are gonna draft a qb behind him an he'll go throo this all over again....

I dunno though. I feel for Jake I like him he was a good qb leadin up to this year and still a good guy imo. I mean he seems to be jus ur everyday guy.... but i belive we made the right choice wit Cutler... jus gotta hope a good backup comes in or Cutler proves to be Farve like durable
                                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                                X