Why Jay will win his first game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Jay will win his first game

First of I'm a fan of the denver broncos I have supported Jake, his time of over. Do i feel bad for the way he has been treated yes, it shows that even the broncos have some non classy fans. The Debate is over we can all move on and root for our team, because thats what real fans do!!! I hope jake leaves Denver so he can help another team be sucessful as he did for Denver in his time here, I'm sure Shanny will help him make the move. Jake was never a bad person and thats what I respected the most from him. Now the reason jay will win this game is the seahawks Defense on average they are allowing 300 plus yards a game. Hassleback could be rusty and off cue with his recivers during our game.Shawns will most liley play against us and I think he will be ineffective for the most part.
    If we win this game alot Don't start saying Jay is our savior were going to the super bowl!!! The san diego game will be his first real test. I do hope Jay performs well so we can win a game and get out of this slump

Too bad we're not playing the Texans this Sunday. I think we could win it. I'm no Joe Willie. No guarantees here.

Comment

I think Cutler will play well, and Cutler will win.

QB's often have success in their first start.

Bruce Gradkowski played a great first game when he started.

Team's don't know how to gameplan for new QB's, and then once they get a tape, it's generally all downhill from there.

Goes to show how much strategy is involved in the brute physical sport known as football.

Comment

I hope he helps us win!
        GO BRONCOS

Comment

It's in Denver, Seattle has a short week, the Broncos rarely lose 2 in a row, I can't remember the last time they lost 3 in a row.

I'm excited to see what the kid can do, and think that Denver wins this one.

Comment

Oh yeah we have a shot

The defending NFC champions coming to play against a rookie QB at Invesco with these kinds of fans...Cutler will fold.. this season is done.

What a waste.
            Just admit your wrong

Comment

Originally posted by lonedv
              Oh yeah we have a shot

The defending NFC champions coming to play against a rookie QB at Invesco with these kinds of fans...Cutler will fold.. this season is done.

What a waste.
              With what kind of fans? People don't always see eye to eye, and that doesn't make them any more or less of a fan. Sounds to me like you're throwing yourself a pity party, and you're the only one invited.

Comment

Negative insults about someone no matter if he is our qb or not, would be considered classless in our society today, go read some others peoples posts and you would understand why i said that

Comment

Originally posted by lonedv
                  Oh yeah we have a shot

What a waste.

Have you seen them play this year?
                  sigpic
                  DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by Neversummer672
                    Negative insults about someone no matter if he is our qb or not, would be considered classless in our society today, go read some others peoples posts and you would understand why i said that
                    Was my post the post in question?

Comment

I hope Cutler flips off all the fans ala Plummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
                        I hope Cutler flips off all the fans ala Plummer.
                        May I ask. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
                          May I ask. Why?
                          I just think it would be funny. I would like to see everyone's reaction and compare it to their reaction when Plummer did it.

Jay's first couple of picks will be interesting too, at least to see what everyone in the gameday thread says.

Comment

Yea, we all know he'll throw some. Even the greats threw bad passes. I for one cheer anyone on the team, no matter my personal views of players. I'm not here to say "I told you so" to my fellow fans either. Not my M.O.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
                              With what kind of fans? People don't always see eye to eye, and that doesn't make them any more or less of a fan. Sounds to me like you're throwing yourself a pity party, and you're the only one invited.
                              If you dont see eye to eye with me, then why do you care about my pity party. Which by the way, everyone is invited.
                              Just admit your wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X