X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neversummer672
    replied
    Originally posted by 22cannon
    The broncos will win this week, because Jay will make less mistakes than Jake Would've
    wow!!!! Some people still think it was all Jakes fault??? What would happen to our fan base if Jay turned into another Ryan Leaf, we would lose Jake, jay and most likley shanny if that happened. So i really do hope Jay does play well for the sake of our organization.

Leave a comment:

• 22cannon
    replied
    The broncos will win this week, because Jay will make less mistakes than Jake Would've

Leave a comment:

• lonedv
    replied
    Originally posted by slickdonkey7
    With what kind of fans? People don't always see eye to eye, and that doesn't make them any more or less of a fan. Sounds to me like you're throwing yourself a pity party, and you're the only one invited.
    If you dont see eye to eye with me, then why do you care about my pity party. Which by the way, everyone is invited.

Leave a comment:

• slick7
    replied
    Yea, we all know he'll throw some. Even the greats threw bad passes. I for one cheer anyone on the team, no matter my personal views of players. I'm not here to say "I told you so" to my fellow fans either. Not my M.O.

Leave a comment:

• Interpol
    replied
    Originally posted by slickdonkey7
    May I ask. Why?
    I just think it would be funny. I would like to see everyone's reaction and compare it to their reaction when Plummer did it.

Jay's first couple of picks will be interesting too, at least to see what everyone in the gameday thread says.

Leave a comment:

• slick7
    replied
    Originally posted by Interpol
    I hope Cutler flips off all the fans ala Plummer.
    May I ask. Why?

Leave a comment:

• Interpol
    replied
    I hope Cutler flips off all the fans ala Plummer.

Leave a comment:

• slick7
    replied
    Originally posted by Neversummer672
    Negative insults about someone no matter if he is our qb or not, would be considered classless in our society today, go read some others peoples posts and you would understand why i said that
    Was my post the post in question?

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied
    Originally posted by lonedv
    Oh yeah we have a shot

The defending NFC champions coming to play against a rookie QB at Invesco with these kinds of fans...Cutler will fold.. this season is done.

What a waste.

Have you seen them play this year?

Leave a comment:

• Neversummer672
    replied
    Negative insults about someone no matter if he is our qb or not, would be considered classless in our society today, go read some others peoples posts and you would understand why i said that

Leave a comment:

• slick7
    replied
    Originally posted by lonedv
    Oh yeah we have a shot

The defending NFC champions coming to play against a rookie QB at Invesco with these kinds of fans...Cutler will fold.. this season is done.

What a waste.
    With what kind of fans? People don't always see eye to eye, and that doesn't make them any more or less of a fan. Sounds to me like you're throwing yourself a pity party, and you're the only one invited.

Leave a comment:

• lonedv
    replied
    Oh yeah we have a shot

What a waste.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    It's in Denver, Seattle has a short week, the Broncos rarely lose 2 in a row, I can't remember the last time they lost 3 in a row.

I'm excited to see what the kid can do, and think that Denver wins this one.

Leave a comment:

• ThunderGirl
    replied
    I hope he helps us win!
    GO BRONCOS

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    I think Cutler will play well, and Cutler will win.

QB's often have success in their first start.

Bruce Gradkowski played a great first game when he started.

Team's don't know how to gameplan for new QB's, and then once they get a tape, it's generally all downhill from there.

Goes to show how much strategy is involved in the brute physical sport known as football.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X