Fan Reaction At Mile High?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Reaction At Mile High?

What do you think the reaction will be once Jay Cutler steps on the field for his first series? And I can almost guarantee you once he goes on the field, there will be a camera shot of Plummers face.
    YO GUYS SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON XBOX LIVE AND SAY YOU'RE FROM THE BOARD!!!!

they will prolly be as ancy as all of us on this board....
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

He'll get a rousing standing ovation! I promise!

When they announce him going in, we will let him know we are happy to see him very clearly. And LOUDLY.

But make no mistake, on his first pick, if such a thing should happen, they will also let him hear their displeasure with it. Also very loudly.

Comment

I think it will be the loudest Mile-High has been all season.

Comment

I had bought tickets for the broncos vs seahawks game about a month ago. So this will be my first game ever and I get to see Cutler play. WHAT A TREAT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperD77
            I had bought tickets for the broncos vs seahawks game about a month ago. So this will be my first game ever and I get to see Cutler play. WHAT A TREAT!!!!
            Same here man
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
              I think it will be the loudest Mile-High has been all season.

Agreed. Just hope to God he doesn't screw up. And I will me ANGRY if they show Jake's face on TV...thats just rude,
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                Agreed. Just hope to God he doesn't screw up. And I will me ANGRY if they show Jake's face on TV...thats just rude,
                you know how network tv is though, there is bound to be a camera on him at all times, im sure we will be seeing alot of his reactions to cutlers play unfortunatly.

and to someone up above,
                i dont think people will be mad at jays first pick, they will except it because remember he's a rookie and he's already being labeled as the chosen one. but i think mile high is going to be thunderous. and i totally want to be there, so for those who are going. MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME!!! Congrats on the tickets though.

Comment

I can't wait for the sunday night game.I'm thinking positive thoughts about the game and I think we will win.We have to start winning now to get to playoffs.

I wish I lived out there so I can go to the game.It's going to be an awesome game

My Orange Crush

Comment

I wonder what the guys who have the "Put Cutler in" shirts are going to do with their shirts now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnotic
                      I wonder what the guys who have the "Put Cutler in" shirts are going to do with their shirts now.
                      They are going to become the Barrel Man's understudies!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by avspunk
                        They are going to become the Barrel Man's understudies!!!!!
                        lol....good one

Comment

Put "thanks" on the back?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                            Put "thanks" on the back?
                            or "finally!"
                            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

They'll start wearing, "Keep Plummer Out" shirts.
                              sigpic
                              In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X