No announcement yet.

Fan Reaction At Mile High?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im coming all the way from seattle to see this one, I wish it was plummer because I believe he gives us the best chance to win this season. This is going to be hell on Monday at work if denver loses, the seahawk bandwagon has been almost unbearable here the last two years.

Comment

Hopefully our defense shows up this week, if so I feel confident that we'll get back on the winning side of things against a weaker NFC opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by avspunk
        What do you think the reaction will be once Jay Cutler steps on the field for his first series? And I can almost guarantee you once he goes on the field, there will be a camera shot of Plummers face.
        If there is a camera on Jake we will see the team player that he is and always has been. He's not gonna pout and stand at the back of the bench like Bledsoe did when Romo took over. We're going to see Jake right alongside of Shanahan taking part in the game and giving advice to the rook. The media will want to see a long faced Jake Plummer but it wont happen. Count on it!
        http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward
          If there is a camera on Jake we will see the team player that he is and always has been. He's not gonna pout and stand at the back of the bench like Bledsoe did when Romo took over. We're going to see Jake right alongside of Shanahan taking part in the game and giving advice to the rook. The media will want to see a long faced Jake Plummer but it wont happen. Count on it!
          That's exactly what I want man. I know the media will want him to look down. Jake can stick it to them by being right by shanny
          YO GUYS SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON XBOX LIVE AND SAY YOU'RE FROM THE BOARD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward
            cheering for jake on that one.

Comment

The fans will go CRAZY!

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
              2) Devin Thomas
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
              2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

Comment

I think the fans will heckle and yell at Jay....and then Jake will bring Jay off to the side and show him properly how to flip off the fans

Comment

Before the season i thought this game woudl be a boring game mainly cuz its NFC and its Seattle(who i hate) but then Cutler is gonna start so i just had to get tickets!! lol!

cant wait to see Cutler!!

i hope he has a perfect QB Rating!! or something good

Comment

Working...
                  X