Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Before the season i thought this game woudl be a boring game mainly cuz its NFC and its Seattle(who i hate) but then Cutler is gonna start so i just had to get tickets!! lol!

cant wait to see Cutler!!

i hope he has a perfect QB Rating!! or something good

Leave a comment:

• BroncosIllinois
    replied
    I think the fans will heckle and yell at Jay....and then Jake will bring Jay off to the side and show him properly how to flip off the fans

Leave a comment:

• broncs2bowl
    replied
    The fans will go CRAZY!

Leave a comment:

• T140
    replied
    Originally posted by JHoward
    If there is a camera on Jake we will see the team player that he is and always has been. He's not gonna pout and stand at the back of the bench like Bledsoe did when Romo took over. We're going to see Jake right alongside of Shanahan taking part in the game and giving advice to the rook. The media will want to see a long faced Jake Plummer but it wont happen. Count on it!
    cheering for jake on that one.

Leave a comment:

• avspunk
    replied
    Originally posted by JHoward
    If there is a camera on Jake we will see the team player that he is and always has been. He's not gonna pout and stand at the back of the bench like Bledsoe did when Romo took over. We're going to see Jake right alongside of Shanahan taking part in the game and giving advice to the rook. The media will want to see a long faced Jake Plummer but it wont happen. Count on it!
    That's exactly what I want man. I know the media will want him to look down. Jake can stick it to them by being right by shanny

Leave a comment:

• JHoward
    replied
    Originally posted by avspunk
    What do you think the reaction will be once Jay Cutler steps on the field for his first series? And I can almost guarantee you once he goes on the field, there will be a camera shot of Plummers face.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Hopefully our defense shows up this week, if so I feel confident that we'll get back on the winning side of things against a weaker NFC opponent.

Leave a comment:

• broncofaninwa
    replied
    Im coming all the way from seattle to see this one, I wish it was plummer because I believe he gives us the best chance to win this season. This is going to be hell on Monday at work if denver loses, the seahawk bandwagon has been almost unbearable here the last two years.

Leave a comment:

• Conde
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypnotic
    I wonder what the guys who have the "Put Cutler in" shirts are going to do with their shirts now.
    They'll start wearing, "Keep Plummer Out" shirts.

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Joe
    Put "thanks" on the back?
    or "finally!"

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    I wonder what the guys who have the "Put Cutler in" shirts are going to do with their shirts now.

Put "thanks" on the back?

Leave a comment:

• Hypnotic
    replied
    Originally posted by avspunk
    They are going to become the Barrel Man's understudies!!!!!
    lol....good one

Leave a comment:

• avspunk
    replied
    They are going to become the Barrel Man's understudies!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hypnotic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lynn84
    replied
    I can't wait for the sunday night game.I'm thinking positive thoughts about the game and I think we will win.We have to start winning now to get to playoffs.

I wish I lived out there so I can go to the game.It's going to be an awesome game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X