Jake will be under center by the second half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake will be under center by the second half

I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRO NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRON G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WR ONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Excuse me sure, but I believe you are wrong. Thank you have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
      I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.

If Shanny didn't bench Jake last week he won't bench Jay this week.

Shanny doesn't do that. He has tolerance.
      sigpic
      DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Why? If he were to come in then that means we have already lost and no way he helps us to a come back. Just let Cutler finish the game if he's having a tough time and see if he can adjust week after that.

Comment

You're wrong unless Jay gets hurt. :hammer:

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23

Yep, he said it in the press conference. paraphrased, "Jay's our guy now and we're gonna stick by him." I know that you don't think he has the stuff, but even if he can't find a way to show it on SNF next week, I don't think we'll see anyone else behind center.
              sigpic
              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Doubtful. If Shanny went with that philosophy we would have seen Cutler many times already this season. Raiders game for instance. It's not rare for a QB to play differently in the first half and opposed to the second half and Shanny is no fool.

Look at the game tonight with Seattle, Hasslebeck...three ints in the first half, three TD passes in the second, leading them to a victory.
                You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

There is no going back. GO BRONCOS!!
                  sigpic

Comment

The Jake/Jay controversy is still going to be around for a while....

:salute:

Comment

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Why? Are we going to have such a big lead that Jake is going to start getting mop up time already???????? COOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1

Not after Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23

Shanny is the one that announced that cutler is starting...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                              well.. now there is no speculation or wonder. Shanahan said that Cutler is in for the rest of the season as the starter. He's not going to change his mind (unless there is an injury). So I think its just a matter of accepting jay is the starter from this point out, and watch him.

Comment

Working...
                              X